Karcher Replacement Trigger Gun Kit with 25' Hose
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use the Karcher Replacement Trigger Gun Kit with 25' Hose with your Karcher electric pressure washer. The quick-connect high-pressure hose easily and securely attaches to the trigger gun. It comes with a quick-connect adapter that permits rapid attachment of the high-pressure hose.
Karcher Replacement Trigger Gun Kit with 25' Hose:
- Works with Karcher electric pressure washers up to 2000 PSI
- Includes quick-connect adapter
- Leave adapter attached to pressure washer for ongoing convenience
- Not compatible with pressure washers with an onboard hose reel
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.739|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.4 x 3.7 x 18.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi CJ, thanks for the question. This trigger gun replacement kit works with most all recent Karcher electric pressure washers. Regarding your model, if the unit has a male water outlet (that goes to the trigger gun) it will work with this kit. Hope this helps, Karl, Karcher Customer Care Teamby KarcherTeam10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check with www.pressureparts.comby amountainman10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will fit model 398.by CommunityAnswer6/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Beth, the Karcher Replacement Trigger Gun Kit will work with a K 2.56 M. If you need additional help, please contact our customer care line at 800-537-4129. Thanks! Karl, Karcher Customer Care Teamby KarcherTeam11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Look like the same nozzle as the K2056M. I think this fits all of the models that are similar to this type. They are all basically the same washer with different pump capacities.by amountainman10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do I disconnect the replacement hose from machine. Got it on somehow, but its leaking.
- The fitting unscrews like a hose fitting. There is an o-ring that probably needs to be replaced.by amountainman10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pressure water hose has a push in connector. If you can't pull it out under your own power: unscrew the adaptor with hose attached and then take the adaptor in one hand and twist while pull on the hose at the same time. You reach a point where it will pop out. There are two spring bars in the adaptor that reach into a groove on the brass hose attachment that secure the pressure hose to the adaptor. Try pushing the pressure hose and twisting it at the same time to see if it will snap into place and stop leaking.by Ugabooga018/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?