About this item
With the Karcher K3.690 Pressure Washer, any cleaning project can be tackled. This sturdy pressure washer comes with both a dirt plaster spray wand for heavy duty cleaning and a various power spray wand for a lighter use. It also includes a built in hose reel for easy storage. Karcher K3.690 Pressure Washer is a great choice for your pressure washing needs.
There are many features on this 1800 psi power washer. The bayonet trigger is provided with a child safety lock for added safety when children are around. This comes with 25 high pressure hose and weighs 28lbs. The colors provided are yellow and black which give a stunning look to these pressure washers. This product offers a premium performance in a perfect package. This model comes equipped with an onboard detergent tank that makes detergent application a snap. The 1800 psi power washer delivers excellent value and is perfect for neighborhoods and subdivisions.
Karcher K3.690 Pressure Washer:
- 1800 PSI
- 1.5 GPM
- Bayonet trigger gun with child safety lock
- DirtBlaster spray wand
- Vario Power Spray (VPS) wand
- The pressure washer cleaner has a built-in detergent tank
- Onboard hose reel
- 25' high pressure hose
- Weight: 28.6 lbs
- Color: Yellow and Black
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||K 3.690|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||39.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.2 x 13.0 x 34.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It will only flow when the wand is in the low position.by Bass19607/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to put it on the lowest setting or flow, and it should come out.by happycamper1208/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure to use the larger wand on the mix setting, not the "pencil" point power wand. Also, make sure that the feed tube is inserted deeply into the soap reservoir. The soap will not dispense unless the appropriate nozzle is attached on the "mix" setting.by NCProfessor7/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have tried to turn the wand to the lowest setting, then your wand is faulty. On the vario Spray Wand, you can turn it to max for high pressure operation or to "mix" for detergent application. If you still have issues send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org KarcherResidential3/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Soaker only.by Bass19607/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the soakerby happycamper1208/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Soap will only dispense with the larger wand on the mix setting. Put the soap down first. Wait 5-10 minutes. Then, use the high pressure want to clean. It makes a real difference! Some of the cleaners use an acid or bleach base. If you were able to use the high pressure nozzle, you could get hurt from splash back.by NCProfessor5/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Karcher sells the T-200 deck and driveway cleaner. It attaches directly to thr wand and comes with 2 wand extensions. The unit works great.by Bass19607/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can usse the Karcher T-Racer attachment used for side walksby WalmartGuy215/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES I have one that came with my last Karcher I bought.by happycamper1208/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?