About this item
Enjoy a hot meal on the go with Kraft Easy Mac Macaroni & Cheese Dinners. These microwavable macaroni and cheese meals come in portable cups and are easy to prepare. Just add water and microwave for delicious hot comfort food. They use Kraft's traditional macaroni and cheese sauce mix for rich, cheesy flavor. Pack them in your bag for a quick meal at work or school. This package contains four individual servings.
Kraft Easy Mac Macaroni and Cheese Dinners:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 11.5 x 9.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I suppose. It could be done without a microwave. Just put the pasta in a cook pan, add the water and simmer for a few minutes until done. Then add the cheese mix and mix in. I think that would work OK.by EasyCooker5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I do that my self some times.by PoorPrinter5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'll definitely need microwaveby Urbyafia5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Question is answered by this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjWx1VGeis. 3/4 cup of water on the camp stove has worked great for me.by EvergreenTree5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest that you try that method at home first and if it works you've got an easy camp meal.by cyclonesuzie1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The total serving size of the cooked product is just under one cup. The water needed to put in the cup is a little under 3/4's of a cup. The taste was OK except I detected a slight sweetness in the taste which I felt should not be there.by EasyCooker1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The serving size for each cup is 2.05 ounces (58g).by CommunityAnswer3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it amounts to a cup.by cyclonesuzie3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?