About this item
Kodak PixPro AZ521 Astro Zoom
Wi-Fi Digital Camera
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! The Kodak PixPro AZ521 gets you everything your creative heart desires. Get in closer with a lengthy 52x optical zoom. A 24mm super wide angle lens fits everything into the frame, and the 16MP CMOS sensor means you can keep up with the action, thanks to a faster shutter speed and multi-burst continuous shooting. Plus, you can really get things moving with 1080p full HD video.
Key Features: Right up close
Getting right up in there for tight shot can be tough. Not anymore. With the powerful, mega-zoom 52x lens on the AZ521, you wont miss out on any of the action or have to sacrifice the details or clarity. This in one mighty camera that gives you the freedom to shoot from a distance or right up close. More to work with
For those times when theres much more to the story, rely on the AZ521s gracious 24mm Wide Angle lens. Dont just snap part of the bigger picture, get the whole thing. Megapixels mega fast
Capture crystal clear images quickly thanks to the blazing shutter speed of the AZ521s 16 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor. Plus, thanks to better results in low-light situations, you can focus on capturing the moment not controlling the environment. Big screen - Big moves
Artistic expression takes more than the average composition. Let the AZ521s 3.0-inch LCD screen give you the freedom to view and compose your shots with the ultimate flexibility. Take it all in
You and your family have been planning the trip of a lifetime for as long as you can remember. What better way to share those once in a lifetime sunsets and tropical paradises with friends and family, than to use the full spectrum 360-degree panorama mode.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.31|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not.by An anonymous customer2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, MOST OF THE NEW CAMERAS DON'T...ESPECIALLY THE BIGGER, HEAVIER ONES. THE IMAGE IN THE BACK OF THE CAMERA IS REALLY GOOD THOUGH.by ROLLINSTHENEWF4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, just through screen. Flash located where viewfinder usually is. Sorry.by MichaelAB4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but it does have a great, bright LED display which is easily seen in bright sunlight and in which you can visually arrange your shot using special effects.by TheIrishMountainBikester4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can.by An anonymous customer1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the camera has timestamp capabilities.by CommunityAnswer1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby RetiredTeacher20141/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can diddle anything and everything on this camera in the right mode. But it will take a lot of reading and experimenting to know how. You don't just reach around to the lens and twist to change focus; you have to get the right menus and buttons and change it...slowly. Once you get to know it, you can do anything if you set up the shot. Most of the time you will leave it on Auto and grab them quick.by ColPanek3/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be shot in the auto mode or in program, apeture, shutter or fully manual modes. Note you cannot manually focus the lens though.by An anonymous customer4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has manual control.by CommunityAnswer4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?