About this item
Features and Benefits:
- The ratcheting box end needs only 5 degrees of sweep needed to move a fastener
- Surface drive nearly eliminates fastener rounding
- The set includes: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25mm
- Flex head tilts 180 degrees at any interval
- GrearWrench products are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship
The GearWrench Flex head wrench is built with spring washers which keep the head tight even after years of use. It has a sleek head design, which flexes and enables access to tight spots. It has a very unique wrench beam, and is slightly serrated (etched) on one side, so the mechanic can feel which way to pull. This set includes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25mm.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.9 x 10.5 x 2.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.