About this item
- Provides the most accurate and fastest way to measure torque plus angle tightening sequences
- Torque wrench will accumulate angle measurement when multiple turns must be used
- Low profile performance head that flexes 15 degrees in both directions
- Measures torque in inch/lbs, ft/lbs, and Nm.
- 1/2'''' Drive Electric Torque Wrench with Angle 25- 250 ft lbs
- Repair Only
- Backlight feature for better visibility in low light conditions GearWrench electronic torque wrenches with angle eliminate the need for special angle gauges and protractors. It's ideal for torquing where access is limited. Also includes a land a backlight for better visibility.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.5 x 3.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.