Drive Medical Cruiser III Light Weight Wheelchair with Flip Back Removable Arms, Desk Arms, Elevating Leg Rests, 20" Seat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 20" Cruiser III Wheelchair with Flip Back Detachable Desk Arms and Elevating Leg rests by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back, desk arms makes transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back desk arms, elevating leg rests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16" to 18"
- Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters are adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 41 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12" x 35"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 35"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 28"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"-18"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 38 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||53.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.5 x 32.5 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Drive Medical, Cruiser III Light Weight Wheelchair with Flip Back Removable Arms, Item # K320DDA-ELR is manufactured with removable elevating footrest.by Drive Medical9/27/2015Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the foot rests on the Drive Medical Cruiser III Light Weight Wheelchair are removable.by CommunityAnswer9/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does, but if taller than about 5 foot 5 inches they will be too shortby maryjean121311/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by DSRL10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Drive Medical, Cruiser III Light Weight Wheelchair, item # K320DDA-ELR is manufactured with a seat width of 20 inches.by Drive Medical9/27/2015Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?