Consider these popular products
Just My Size by Hanes Women's Plus-Size Essential Knit Shorts
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Exercise, lounge, run errands and even sleep in these Hanes women's plus-size essential knit shorts. Pair with hoodies and sneakers for a morning run.
Just My Size by Hanes Women's Plus-Size Essential Knit Shorts:
- 100% cotton
- Everything you want in your most comfy summer shorts!
- Easy pull on styling with a ribbed waistband
- Cotton jersey fabric
- Handy pockets
- 7.5 inch inseam
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, non chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Brand:||Just My Size|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 9.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have tossed them into the dryer along with other dark clothes and normal heat and didn't notice any shrinkage at all.by Mema9008/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- did not seem to shrink hardly any that i could tell .true fitby sweetgran8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine have not.by JenSee8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They do shrink a little but I think they fit better after in the dryer.by Gigiof37/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine didn'tby hatesstoreshoppin7/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO they do not shrink and you don't have to iron the eitherby Parrot87/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, mine have not shrunk at all. I've washed and dried them about 5 times now.by GlitzyKitty7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wash mine on the perm. press setting and medium heat in the dryer. Mine did not shrink.by NativeTexan227/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but just a little.by katchycottonpeel6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. In fact, my washer isn't doing the spin cycle so my clothes go into the dryer for a double-cycle. Even though it was only the first wash with a double-dry, they didn't shrink and they fit great! I would consider buying a size down though...otherwise they may be loose on you. I guess it depends on your preferences.by CJewel6/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the inseam on these I bought a pair of shorts that I like, but I cant find them any more. The upc # is 011919827701. Do you still sell these?
- inseam is 4 inchesby sweetgran8/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I too love these shorts! Not too long or short - fit perfectly. :) I've not seen them in-store. Must be on-line only? Use Wal-Marts search engine & type in Hanes Her Way Shorts.by BrainPain8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The inseam is 7". Normally that wouldn't work for me with my apple build, but these shorts are very roomy on top, so they are comfortable and plenty long. I'm short and these come to the top of my knee cap when standing.by Tacojohns8/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?