Similar items in stock
Just My Size - 4-Pack Assorted Cotton Boy-Short Panties, Style 1649C4
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Photo represents assortment. Actual products may vary.
Cotton. Machine wash
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Wash|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 5.5 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can read some of my other responses, but basically Size 10's would work and you could also get the size 9's, but they are cut just a little bit lower, about 1". Hope this helps.by BrownKibbe10/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sizes are arranged by dress size. Doesn't make much sense but there it is.by MoonChild7606/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Size is larger than expected and they are such thin cottom they stretch out of shape after a short wearing. Not a good choice or value for the money.by Catzz5/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the package has size chart... probably a 9 or 10...by callena5/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 1x and it's tight. I would recommend ordering 2x if you're a 1x because it runs small.by Stardust197310/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- JMS does not use industry standards for sizing. You are better off going to the store and trying them on.by theonlydaughter5/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you would be a size 11 it depends on your preferences and the style of underwear you are looking to purchase.by Shalendrea2/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should tell you on the back of the package what size to get. I would recommend trying one size smaller than the package says because they will stretch out as you wear them.by ashie8211/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 2X and if you can get size 12 from some places, that is correct. But, at Walmart, size 10 should work, also. I did research because the first pack of these panties I picked up was at Target. Then, wanted to purchase from Walmart and couldn't find larger sizes. I researched it and apparently, because they do multi-packs for Target and Walmart, they give them different sizes. It's weird, I know, but I emailed Hanes.com to find out what was going on, (even they only sell up to 9 or 10s), and they explained it differs by retailers. So, you can probably wear sizes 12 and 10 real comfortably. If you don't mind them being cut a little lower, then you could even do the 11's for sure and maybe the size 9's. Hope this helps. Might take a little trial and error, but for moi, I hope that I can always find these skivvies!by BrownKibbe10/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?