Similar items in stock
Just Dance Kids (Wii)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Just Dance, the #1-selling Music and Rhythm game for the Wii system from Nintendo, is now available for kids! The game features over 40 fun dances created by choreographers and is led by kids, showcasing some of the biggest pop and hip hop hits re-recorded by kids. Younger kids will love dancing to their favorite TV shows and television personalities, including The Wiggles and Yo Gabba Gabba. There are also classic kids songs for even the youngest kids that will want to play. Players can play dance party mode (songs that continuously play), freeze and shake mode (shaking the Wii Remote or freezing for extra points) and team play mode allowing kids to dance together for a team score. With a huge selection of their favorite songs, crazy dances and all-new kid-friendly game play, children of all ages can Just Dance, along with the rest of the family.
- Over 40 fun dances led by real kids!
- Featuring the biggest pop hits, including One Time.
- Young kids dance to favorite TV shows like The Wiggles.
- Pick- up-and-play; all you need is the Wii Remote!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Lyrics
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer:||Ubisoft , Ubisoft Paris Studios SARL|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||17634|
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Publisher:||Ubisoft Entertainment SA|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Remote|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- She would probably like hearing some of the songs but probably wouldn't actually be able to participateby MartiD196512/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes my 2 year old loves it.by boodiers1/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- She may enjoy jumping around to the music but I wouldn't recommend this unless there are older siblings. She would have more fun in my opinion with things targeted to younger children or just an audio CD.by OHMomto38/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My 3 youngest grandkids love it and they are 6, 4 and 3 years old.by kelaveallash7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do believe so my three year old son plays this and loves it. It does award points to the kids even if they just move the remote around alot.by amitta8/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My three year old has problems holding the controller and dancing, but she loves to just dance without the controller while someone else is holding the controller. Some of the songs are easier moves and she really likes them.by hasmiley7/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, she will love it. Even if she does not keep up with it, she will love it just the same. Who does not like to dance!by UnhappyMommie7/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes - most of the songs on this game are targeted for toddlers.by cindya135/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely. She will probably enjoy it a lot.by FloridaMOm113/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes - my 2yr old loves it!! lots of kid songs like ABC , Wheels on the bus ect..by WorkofART2/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not need anything else it just uses the regular wii remote.by sorem2712/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with no add'l items... the kids are just supposed to hold the Wii controller and mimic what the dancers on the screen are doing.by MaggeeB12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just a wii remote is all you need to play.by RoynMin12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not need a mat, just the regular wii console and remoteby momof3awesomekids12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - the movement of the Wii remote is all that is needed. Accordingly, it is just rating the general rhythm and timing of the child in keeping up with the on-screen dancers.by RCinSC12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No mat or anything else is needed just the Wii remote.by HogFanMom12/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only thing you need is the Wii controller and yourself. Nothing extra. It technically only rates your hand movements but gives you whole body movements to perform.by LilPrincessMama12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, that's what great about it. My kids love this and the kids in the game do a great job dancing.by Shakleefamily12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No special equipment. Just a Wii basic controller.by Juliettel12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby FREDDY1312/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- can be found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Dance_%28video_game%29by evilalicia6/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have younger kid, older kid and whole family favorites. The Alphabet Song, Wheels on the Bus, The Hamster Dance Song, Happy Birthday, Hot Potato & The Monkey Dance (The Wiggles), Who Let the Dogs Out, Mmmbop, All Star, One Time, I Wanna B With U, Kung Fu Fighting, Surfin' USA, Funkytown, Celebration, ABC (The Jacksons), Mickey, Holiday, Beautiful Life and many more. I am really conservative on what my kids can hear and I feel safe with these songs!by discounts18/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found a complete list on Amazon.com. It contains songs for children like The Alphabet Song, The Ants Go Marching In, The Chicken Dance as well as songs for youth and adults like Celebration, ABC (Jackson 5) and others. This is definitely worth buying!by AnnieDi51/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 3 levels. Younger kids: Wheels on bus, The Monkey song, Alphabet song, Get the Sillies out, and many more. Older kid level: Naturally, Here we go again, mmmbog, Shake it, All Star, and many more. The whole Family level: kung fu fighting, surfin usa, Mickey, ABC, Funkytown, and many more.by kelaveallash10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are so many from macarena to oldies. Too many to list, but I promise, you will not be disappointed.by UnhappyMommie11/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some of the songs are: Alphabet song, Wheels on the bus, The Hamster Dance Song, Happy Birthday to You, Hot Potato, The Money Song, One Time, Naturally, Kung Fu Fighting, Surfin USA, Mickey, ABC, Celebrations, Jungle Boogie, Who Let The Dogs Out, and many more! It's a real good game.by GoAmer4/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The song list is as follows: 1. It's Mashed Potato Time by Dee Dee Sharp 2. Surfin' Bird by The Trashmen 3. I Get Around by The Beach Boys 4. A Little Less Conversation by Elvis Presley vs. Junkie XL 5. That's the Way (I Like It) by KC and the Sunshine Band 6. Le Freak by Chic 7. Heart of Glass by Blondie 8. Ring My Bell by Anita Ward 9. Fame by Irene Care 10. Kids in America by Kim Wilde 11. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor 12. Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper 13. Pump Up the Jam by Technotronic 14. Groove is in the Heart by Dee-Lite 15. U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer 16. Step by Step by New Kids on the Block 17. Louie Louie by Iggy Pop 18. I like to Move It by Real 2 Real 19. Girls & Boys by Blur 20. Lump by Presidents of the USA 21. Cotton Eve Joe by Rednex 22. Wannabe by The Spice Girls 23. Who Let the Dogs Out by Baha Men 24. Can't Get You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue 25. Jin Go Lo Ba by Fatboy Slim 26. Dare by Gorillaz 27. Bebe by Divine Brown 28. Jerk It Out by Caesars 29. Acceptable in the 80's by Calvin Harris 30. Funplex (CSS remix) by The B-52s 31. Hot N Cold by Katy Perry 32. Womanizer by The Gym All-Stars (Britney Spears)by bullinerfamily1/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (15) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Here are the ones on the back of the case, but there are many more great songs not listed: One Time Naturally All Star Magic Here We Go Again I Wanna B With U Who Let the Dogs OUt Mmmmbop Shake It Alphabet Song Wheels on the Bus The Hamster Dance Song Happy Birthday to You Hot Potatoe - The Wiggles The Monkey Dance - The Wiggles Party in my Tummy - Yo Gabba Gabba I Like to Dance - Yo Gabba Gabba Kung Fu Fighting Surfin' in the USA Holiday Mickey ABC Celebration Kids in America Beautiful Life Funkytown Jungle Boogieby Fabulous512/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Alphabet Song, The Monkey Dance, Wheels on the bus, Party in my tummy, the hamster dance, i like to dance, happy b-day to you, get the sillies out, hot potato, one time, naturally, all star, magic, here we go again, i wanna b with you, who let the dogs out, mmmbop, shake it, kung fu fighting, surfing usa, holiday, mickey, abc, celebration, kids in america, beuatiful life, funkytown, jungle boogie all this songs in 3 different game modes, dance party mode, freeze and shake mode and team play. =)by FREDDY138/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- http://informationtypes.blogspot.com/2010/08/just-dance-kids-song-track-list-for-wii.html its a pretty lame list, the older kids songs, half of them are on just danceby supermommy2you12/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?