Similar items in stock
Just Dance Greatest Hits (Wii)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Shake it up with the greatest songs and the hottest moves from the Just Dance franchise! Just Dance Greatest Hits includes all the most popular tracks from Just Dance and Just Dance 2, plus bonus songs from Just Dance 3! Start the party, battle with friends, or even exercise in disguise to hit songs from Katy Perry, Rihanna, Beastie Boys, and Ke$ha 35 tracks in all! Players on Wii can experience the best of Just Dance and Just Dance 2 in a just one box. Just Dance Greatest Hits is the ultimate way to discover or rediscover Americas best-selling dance game brand.
- More Dance Hits: Just dance to over 35 tracks from the best of Just Dance and Just Dance 2! Includes bonus tracks Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna and Airplanes by B.o.B.
- Exercise in Disguise: Stay motivated with a mix of high-energy dance beats, smooth R & B, and more to create the perfect workout.
- Just Sweat: A workout in disguise, Just Dance keeps you motivated as you burn off calories! While dancing, turn on the Just Dance Sweat Meter and watch those calories burn as you meet your set daily or weekly objectives!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Lyrics
|Video Game Collection:||Greatest Hits|
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Remote|
|Video Game Platform:||Kinect , Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||008888177272|
|Publisher:||Ubisoft Entertainment SA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
- Each player needs an original WII remote/controller, fully charged, to play this game along with the game system and game disc itself.by amrascalrats9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only controller that we have to play the game is the remote that came with the wii.by Kishun7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you do [make sure they're charged & ready to go].by amrascalrats9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't but while the game is playing... if you look down toward the bottom right of the screen, it shows you which move is coming next. You will have to play each song repeated times to learn the steps. It's a process of "learning the moves" but once you play, you will soon realize each song has a 4 set routine [4 diff set of steps] that repeats as you go along. Once you get that down, you can run through those steps easily.by amrascalrats9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?