About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Just Dance is back and the party is bigger than ever before. Just Dance 3 gives a new twist on the already popular and addictive dance game. Just Dance 3 kick-starts the party with 40+ tracks from multiple genres, featuring popular artists, and chart-topping tracks. In addition to this exciting tracklist, Just Dance 3 introduces four-player choreographies and dynamic environments on Wii. Whatever the occasion, the amazing Just Dance 3 soundtrack and fun game features will get the party started and your friends dancing all night long.
- Top Of The Charts: Over 40 all-new tracks, ranging from top-charted hits to classic dance party tracks! There's something for all tastes, everyone will find their groove.
- Want more songs? Download from an expanding catalogue of new tracks from the in-game store.
- Be Part Of The Band: Now with up to 4 concurrent dance routines, its your time to shine! Each player can get their 15 minutes of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of the band.
- Shake the World: Just Dance 3 lets you bring down the house with dynamic environments. Watch the background change as you perform progressive moves.
- Just Sweat It Out: The popular Just Sweat mode gets an upgrade with more workout plans and playlists. Stay fit, have fun, and Just Dance.
- Dance Til You Drop: Use the Party Mode and lose yourself in the music! No navigating through menus, no need to stop to select the next song& Just Dance 3 gives you a non-stop dance-a-thon..... Get ready to dance til dawn!
- Too Shy to Dance& But Love to Sing?! All tracks feature on-screen song lyrics. So even if you dont score points with your voice, youre sure to score some with the crowd!
- Just Cant Get Enough: Just Dance 3 still has everyones favorite modes like Classic Mode, Duet Mode, Medley, Simon Says, and more.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Lyrics
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby BieberFever949/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one you just use the remote. No dance pad. The Motion+ remote is just more accurate. than the old one. And you can hear people cheering for you through the remote when you do well! :-)by momto3Hs3/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't need a dance pad. A motion plus remote vibrates and has sound. All new wii remotes are motion plus,or they did sell modules you add onto older remotes.by Chris9181/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cannot answer your question on the motion plus remote, sorry! As far as a dance pad, you do not need one.by RebelRose691/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby An anonymous customer1/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just Dance games do not require a dance pad. They do require the Wii remote. Motion plus remote has a vibrating motor inside which is intended to mimic a feeling of motion in your hand with different moves. The regular remote does not have this feature.by NeverTiredofDeals1/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No dance pad required. I'm not sure what a motion plus remote is but we have the original wii remotes and have played the video game just fine . . . hope this helps in some way.by Lady0071/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have Just Dance 2 and 3. Neither of these games require a pad, just the control. Each person needs their own control if they are going to play along with you. As far as I can tell, the motion plus remote vibrates and makes sounds, while the regular remote doesn't.by Bunny161/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about all of the dance games, but the Just Dance series does not require a dance pad.The Wii MotionPlus is an expansion device for the Wii Remote video game controller for the Wii that allows it to more accurately capture complex motion. According to Nintendo, the sensor in the device supplements the accelerometer and Sensor Bar capabilities of the Wii Remote to enable actions to be rendered identically on the screen in real time. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_MotionPlus)by Dawarly7/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- None of the games require a dance pad. The motion plus is a "sleeve" that goes around the regular Wii remote, it is suppose to be more reactive or something. We have the motion plus for Wii resort but we do not use it when playing Just Dance 3.by HigginsLakeMommyof31/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This perfect for that age group... so much fun for those agesby Netraf12/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 5 and 9 year old nieces play this with no trouble. There are different levels of difficultly, so as the kids advance, they will still enjoy it. I got it for my 16 year old daughter and I love playing it just as much as she does. It's a great game and gets the kids moving. Fun songs, too!by KTPuckett12/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Would recommend for 8+.by Ally101012/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a Just Dance for kids. I really wouldn't recommend this one for kids 8-12 because a couple of the songs are on the sexier sideby IamJuliet12/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is great for kids 8-12. They will know all of the current songs and there is a nice mix of older songs that the parents will have fun dancing too also. We've used for friends and family from about 10-50. We all enjoyed it.by Fit4Real12/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dance with my 8 year old to these songs all the time. There are a few songs that are not kid friendly, like promiscuous girl, so we just avoid those. If u want a true safe kid version, i would go for just dance kids 1 or 2. They are great tooby BusyMom2512/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oh yes its Appropriate for kids any ageby FamilyFountainOf512/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- says 10+ but i think it would be fine.They make a kids version of Just Dance too.by possumlips11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they have Just Dance Kids!by BleedBlueandWhite11/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my daughter loves it she is 11 she has all the dance tapes. My daycare kids even dance to them and they are 1 to 11by uresla11/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yess plenty!by 1223JS1/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not really! They do have Beyonce' and Shakira song on hereby luvnmykidstyntj1/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wide range of music. Good buy for kids.by manat221/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check out JUSTDANCEGAME.COMby IrishLass691/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only song they have on Just Dance 3 from Beyonce , is Beautiful Liar with (Shakira).by prettywoman3812/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nopeby MGOODY12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here is a song list: 2 Unlimited – "No Limit" a-ha – "Take On Me" Anja – "Dance All Nite" Bananarama – "Venus" Bollywood Rainbow – "Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana" Cee Lo Green – "Forget You" Countdown Mix Masters – "Beautiful Liar" Daft Punk – "Da Funk" Danny Elfman – "This is Halloween" Donna Summer – "I Feel Love" Dr. Creole – "Baby Zouk" Duck Sauce – "Barbra Streisand" Girls Aloud – "Jump (For My Love)" Groove Century - "Boogie Wonderland" Gwen Stefani – "What You Waiting For" Inspector Marceau – "The Master Blaster" Janelle Monae – "Tightrope (Solo Version)" Jessie J featuring B.o.B – "Price Tag" Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra – "Hungarian Dance No. 5" Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg – "California Gurls" Kiss – "I Was Made For Lovin' You" Konshens – "Jamaican Dance" African Ladies – "Pata Pata" Latino Sunset – "Mamasita" Laura Bell Bundy – "Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)" LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock – "Party Rock Anthem" Madness – "Night Boat To Cairo" MIKA – "Lollipop" Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland – "Promiscuous" Pointer Sisters – "I'm So Excited" Queen – "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" Reggaeton Storm – "Boom" Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - "Somethin' Stupid" Scissor Sisters – "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" Sweat Invaders - "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" Taio Cruz – "Dynamite" The Black Eyed Peas – "Pump It" The Buggles – "Video Killed The Radio Star" The Chemical Brothers – "Hey Boy Hey Girl" The Girly Team – "Baby One More Time" The London Theatre Orchestra & Cast – "Think" The Sugarhill Gang – "Apache (Jump On It)" Tommy Sparks – "She's Got Me Dancing" Wilson Pickett – "Land of 1000 Dances" And more!by KTPuckett8/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- theres a song from her "beautiful lier"by Lashorty12/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are a few hip-hop type songs. There is a good mixture/selection of song types and a good selection of dance levels that you can do. No matter what, you are expending energy and having fun!by Fit4Real12/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really. There is a black eyed peas song and that's as close as it gets. The rest are mostly pop and soft rock like "crazy little thing called love"by BusyMom2512/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?