The party is back! Just Dance 2014 - the sequel to Just Dance 4, the world's #1 selling dance game - is bringing all new moves with breakthrough features for every motion control platform and over 40 of the hottest tracks and dances. With Just Dance 2014's fresh list of hot tracks, you control the party! Get friends and family moving with Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera's "Feel This Moment," Psy's "Gentleman," or One Direction's "Kiss You." Celebrate throwbacks with legendary songs like Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive". Just Dance 2014 takes the fun to another level with all new ways to create the best party ever! Own the spotlight and lead back-up dancers with the new On Stage Mode, dance with anyone anywhere in the world with World Dance Floor or work out to customized Just Sweat experiences on any song! Bring home the ultimate party starter and join in the fun!
- World Dance Floor: Dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance's first-ever online multiplayer mode! Players join a virtual crew - made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans - and compete based on different themes ("Boys Vs Girls", "Crew Vs Crew"). Players can also track their standing on global leader boards, check out fun stats about other players around the world, and see community updates.
- On Stage Mode: Own the spotlight in this new mode where one player will dance, lead 2 back-up dancers, and even sing if they want! As the star of the show, the player can take it seriously and show off how talented they are, or just goof off with friends.
- Party Master: Puppet Master mode has upgraded to the Party Master mode to give the player controlling the Wii U GamePad even more options to MC the party. Choose the next dance move, pick new songs, and even dish out silly challenges to up to 4 other players!
- Custom Sweat Mode: Players can personalize their Just Sweat workouts by creating custom playlists and tracking calories. There's also a new option to track calories in all gameplay modes, even outside of the dedicated Just Sweat mode.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Lyrics and Mild Suggestive Themes