As Rico Rodriguez, the Agency's most powerful weapon, players must take on the island of Panau and its military regime in order to track down Rico's former boss and mentor, Tom Sheldon, who has gone rogue with millions in Agency cash and intel. Using a unique grapple and parachute combination, there is no vertical limit as the air becomes your playground: grapple a passing plane in flight, hijack helicopters, BASE jump from the tallest buildings or mountains and leave a trail of chaos and destruction in your wake. Just Cause 2 offers players the freedom to tackle missions any way they choose and, with over 100 vehicles and countless upgrades and collectibles, the choices for relentless adrenaline-fuelled action are limitless.
- Unique Vertical Gameplay: Take to the air like no other game. Experience total aerial freedom with the unique parachute and dual grapple.
- Unbelievable Adrenaline-Fuelled Stunts: Freefall, BASE jump, vehicle surf, parasail, skydive, grapple, slingshot, leap between vehicles, hang from helicopters, scale buildings. The impossible is within your grasp.
- Upgraded Dual Grapple: Your best tool is now a weapon. Fire two shots with the grapple hook and attach unwilling enemies to high-speed vehicles, hang them upside down from buildings, tether objects in mid air. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination.
- Discover the Secrets of Panau: Explore the island paradise; from sprawling cities, secluded beaches and towering mountain peaks more than 400 square miles of your own personal playground.
- Experience True Freedom: Hundreds of objectives can be completed in any way or order that you choose. When its time for a break from Agency business, kick back and enjoy all the attractions that Panau has to offer.
- Massive Selection of Vehicles: Catch air on a high-speed dirt bike, race across the sea in a power boat, or fire a spread of rockets from an attack chopper more than 100 land, sea and air vehicles are yours for the taking.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Language, Sexual Themes, Drug Reference, and Violence