Juniors Knit One Shoulder Ruffle Dress
About this item
About this item
Get asymmetrical style with this Juniors Plus Knit One-Shoulder Ruffle Dress. Made with soft knit fabric, this pretty summer dress is sure to turn heads. Elasticized through the waist and forgivingly fitted, this short ruffle dress stays true to your figure. With an asymmetric sleeve, the flirtatious style of this dress makes it ideal for parties and outdoor events. The one-shoulder design is accent in voluminous ruffles for a fun and feminine silhouette. Perfect for warm weather, the mid-thigh length makes movement easy and hot weather a non-issue. Or, if you want to transition this junior's dress into colder weather, try adding leggings or tights. Aavilable in assorted colors and prints, this junior's wear has subtle elegance and many styling options. Worn alone, this is a daring dress for summer. Worn with a jacket or sweater, it can be easily accessorized for office wear. If you're looking for a cute outfit to dress up or down this summer, consider adding the Juniors Knit One-Shoulder Ruffle Dress to your closet.
Juniors Knit One-Shoulder Ruffle Dress:
- Available in junior's sizes
- Made of soft poly-blend fabric
- One-shoulder knit dress
- Ruffle neck
- Elasticized waist
- Slip-on style
- Available in assorted colors and prints
- Mid-thigh length
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: C MACHINE WASH COLD GENTLE CYCLE WITH LIKE COLORS DO NOT BLEACH TUMBLE DRY LOW REMOVE PROMPTLY COOL IRON
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||67/28/5 POLYESTER RAYON SPANDEX|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
Q. I was wondering how i might be able to find that right swim suit i dont know how they go in size i wear a size nine in jeans and large in shirts
- I would go with a medium.by LettyD8/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually buy at least 1 size larger in a bathing suit than I do in pant size. Alot of times it is 2 sizes larger. If it is a two piece suit I buy 2 different sizes and after I try them on at home I return the top and bottom that do not fit.by starrynights506/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy a two piece suit as separates so you can have separate sizes top and bottom.by Leetee226/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought the OP monokini in size large. And I wear a 9 (sometimes 11) in jeans.by shopgirl766/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?