Jumpking Jumping Surface for 14' Trampolines with 96 V-Rings and 5.5'' Springs (Springs Not Included)
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Spring size options. -High quality fabric for a more enhanced bounce and rebound. -Fits model # BZ1409T (7'' springs), JKTR14AB (8.5'' springs). -Please note: WHEN MEASURING YOUR TRAMPOLINE TO DETERMINE THAT SIZE OF BED THAT YOU NEED, PLEASE MEASURE FROM THE OUTSIDE EDGE OF THE FRAME TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OUTER EDGE. Product Type: -Jumping Surface. Color: -Black. Trampoline Size: -13' - 15'. Generic Specifications: -Fits trampolines with 96 V-Rings. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -12 lbs. Accessories Covers Enclosures Ladders Netting Trampoline Weather Backyard Parts Play Recreation 13 15 Black holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Size:||13' - 15'|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BED1496-5.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We found the matt at WalMart, and I recall that springs were also available. They were less expensive than the manufacturer.by JitterbugQueen3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- www.csnstores.comby ruhsmar1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We are the vendor. Please visit our website: http://www.jumpking.com/by JumpPodSpecialist9/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how do I measure the springs for a jumpking trampoline so I can order a new jumping surface?
- You measure from end to end, including the hooks.by Raggedykids8/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Measure from tip to tip (not top coil to bottom coil)-if they are stretched turn your measurements down about an inch. The most popular measurements for springs are 5, 7, and 8 1/2 in.by cdgklarkey7/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When measuring for a replacement trampoline pad, you measure the size from one end of the V-ring to the corresponding V-ring on the other side. This should give you an accurate measurement and then you will know what size to order because it will correspond to the size listed by the manufacturer. Our's measured at exactly 14' when we did this.by AJoy26/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When I measured my trampoline is measured 13' 9" so what size of surface do I order? It has 96v rings
- The 14' mat with 96v rings fits. I have the exact same one and ordered the 14' mat. Fits like a dream.by afrogirl215/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We are the vendor. It sounds like you would need a 14 ft jumping surface.by JumpPodSpecialist7/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$143.77 List price $210.91Save $67.14
- from $98.99
- Reduced Price$122.98 List price $177.14Save $54.16