Jumpking Jumping Surface for 14' Trampolines with 72 V-Rings for 7'' Springs (Springs Not Included)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the bounce back in your 14' trampoline with the Jumpking 14' Trampoline Jumping Surface. It is made with high quality fabric for a more enhanced bounce and rebound. Designed to fit round frames, this trampoline mat is made to endure intense jumping action. Enjoy hours of fun with this trampoline accessory.
Jumpking 14' Trampoline Jumping Surface:
- Fits model #s OR1410, OR1413B, JK1413 & JK14TR12-720
- High-quality fabric for a more enhanced bounce and rebound
- Designed to fit round frames
- Can be replaced with no extra tools
- Product type: jumping surface
- Color: black
- Trampoline mat size: 13' - 15'
- Fits trampolines with 72 V-Rings for 7'' springs
- Overall product weight: 12 lbs
Please note: When measuring your trampoline to determine that size of bed that you need, please measure from the outside edge of the frame to the opposite side outer edge.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no.by Nailmom555/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The v-rings are part of the mat, it's one piece.by 2ofusand5ofthem3/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The replacement mat does not come with the springs. Check ebay.by BlessedinOK6/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We are the vendor. This listing only includes the jumping surface. The springs and safefy pad are sold separately.by JumpPodSpecialist6/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You're on the right one - 14' with 72 springs. Typically, you're asked to measure both ways + to insure your measurements are right. Sometimes your frame can get a little warped, especially if you're continueing to jump when you have broken springs and less than perfect tension.by KathynAZ3/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sounds like I have the same trampoline as you do and the Jumpking 14' Jumping Surface for Trampolines with 72 V-Rings for 7'' Springs fit perfectly on mine.by Rockethead3/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Per http://www.jumpking.com instructions, have you done the following? What are the size of your springs? Have these measurements: Frame size- measured from the outside of the frame to the opposite side Spring count- # of V-rings on jump surface Spring length- measured from hook to hook when NOT attached to the trampolineby JumpPodSpecialist3/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do have larger jump pads available? I think mine is 16 feet. If you don't, who is your vendor, maybe I can ask them directly. Thanks!
- If Walmart doesn't carry 16' mats, try www.funspot.com They carry all sizes.by KathynAZ3/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If Walmart doesn't carry a 16' replacement mat, try www.funspot.com They have all sizes at pretty reasonable prices.by KathynAZ3/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We are the vendor, and we don't carry parts for trampolines larger than 15 feet.by JumpPodSpecialist7/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?