Similar items in stock
Jumpking 14' Trampoline Enclosure Netting Using 2 Arches
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$69.87 List price $94.66Save $24.79
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Includes straps and rope. -Specifically compatible with enclosure model #s LSSE14 (4 arch) & JK14EN2A-05 (2 arch). Product Type: -Trampoline Enclosure and Netting. Color: -Black. Trampoline Size: -13' - 15'. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -9 lbs. -14' enclosure netting. -Used only with 7'' spring trampolines. Accessories Covers Enclosures Ladders Weather Backyard Parts Play Recreation 13 15 Black holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Size:||13' - 15'|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NET14-2A|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can see through it.by An anonymous customer5/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can see through the netting.by FrugaliestShopper8/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- How many arches does it have? Go to the following page to see a 4 arched enclosure: Shortcut to: http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=jumpking&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=123760402&Count2=40900826&CategoryID=3&Target=products.aspby JumpPodSpecialist4/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you need poles to go with this or does it come with all accessories to go on the trampoline?
- The net does require poles (not included). Only item included besides the net is the rope used to sew the bottom of the net to the jumping surface.by JumpPodSpecialist4/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $239.00
- Rollback$39.00 Was $79.00Save $40.00
- Rollback$189.00 Was $199.00Save $10.00
- $37.00 List price $99.00Save $62.00
- Rollbackfrom $129.00
- Rollback$39.00 Was $59.00Save $20.00
- $199.00 List price $329.00Save $130.00