Jumpking 12' 4-Arch Enclosure Netting
Customers also viewed these products
- from $42.57
- Reduced Price$55.95 List price $75.67Save $19.72
- Reduced Price$19.99 List price $24.99Save $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Includes straps and rope. -With straps and rope. -4- arch enclosure netting fits the frame size of trampoline but does not extend all the way to the outer edge of the frame once attached. -Used only with 7'' spring trampolines. -Material: 100pct Polypropylene. Product Type: -Trampoline Enclosure and Netting. Color: -Grey. Trampoline Size: -10' - 12'. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -9 lbs. Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -144''. Accessories Covers Enclosures Ladders Netting Trampoline Weather Backyard Parts Play Recreation 10 12 Grey holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Size:||10' - 12'|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NET12-4A|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The net is see through. The picture only shows the opening where the kids crawl through.by Samica3/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the net is see through. The white you see is the background.by JumpPodSpecialist4/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We are the vendor. This is not the type of net that uses those poles. You need the following: NET12-JP4 & SETG3-12JP4.by JumpPodSpecialist7/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not include poles. I had some problems with my original ones, had to duct tape the joints together, and then tied this net on no problem.by MarkT534/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I own a 9' trampoling whose enclosure has been damaged. I am not able to find an enclosure that fits 9'
- I don't have a solution for you as we don't sell anything close to that size. You may need to consider 10 ft size and adapt it to work. We don't make or carry that size.by JumpPodSpecialist1/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $49.90
- Rollback$74.99 Was $89.99Save $15.00
- $64.99 List price $89.99Save $25.00