Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Jumping Jack, catch him and win! This super cool bunny has planted a carrot garden around his hill. The only way to get him to jump off the hill is to pick the right carrot. The youngest player starts by flicking the spinner to see how many carrots to pull from Jack's bunny hill. Play will continue until pulling out the carrot that makes Jack jump. Catch him to win!
- Features a super cool carrot planting bunny named Jack
- Includes a highly detailed bunny hill for planting and removing the carrots
- Teaches basic counting skills
- Teaches turn based game play
- Develops hand eye coordination
- Contents: 1 bunny hill, 1 Jumping Jack rabbit, 12 carrots, 1 spinner, 4 baskets and 1 instruction sheet
- Age Range: Ages 4 and up
- 2 to 4 players
|Age Start:||4 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 4.94 x 10.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does not need batteries. Is spring loaded.by Nanaradz8/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This game does not require any batteries.by fell0wsh0pper6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?