About this item
Jumex Guanabana Nectar:
- Naturally free of saturated fat, trans fat and cholesterol
- Guanabanas are a natural source of fiber
- Low sodium
- Contains 20% juice
Water, Guanabana Puree, Sugar And/Or High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Preservative), Neotame.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.83|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.62 x 2.62 x 5.02|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 G||1|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 70 Mg||3|
|Total Carboydrate 40 G||13|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||7|
|Sugars 38 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby qnby7/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ingredients indicate: Sugar and/or high fructose corn syrup.by HDTGUCRIDER1/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The can lists cane sugar and/or high fructose corn syrup as ingredientsby Randaroo221/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- product of mexicoby qnby5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?