Similar items in stock
Jordache Women's Skinny Jeans
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Jeans have become a classic staple in everyone's closet. More than a trend, they are simply something you can't live without. With that in mind, we bring you these women's skinny jeans from Jordache. With traditional styling, including 5 pockets and stretch fabric for added comfort; these jeans are will become your favorite!
Jordache Women's Skinny Jeans:
- Cotton blend
- 3 front pockets
- 2 back pockets
- Button and zipper closure
- Belt loops
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Wash with like colors, Only non-chlorine bleach when needed, Tumble dry low, Low Iron
Explore this item
|Color:||Blue , Other|
|Fabric Content:||81% Cotton 18% Poly 1% Spandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Low rise but not too low rise -- more like mid-rise actuallyby PatiencePie4/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- right below the belly buttonby An anonymous customer3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- right at the belly buttonby sparklegirl1233/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hips...don't buy...they run short and baggyby kinne14/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say regular rise, nothing fancy, not high rise thoughby alirene3/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- short 28"by MickieCK4/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably only 32". I am 5'5" and they are too short, especially after washing. Otherwise, I would love them.by Starrhodes4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- short...I'm 5'6" and they were to short.by kinne13/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. may someone please put up a picture of them in their jeans so i may get a better feel for how they fit on a person with a little more body please?
- I always get the gap in the back, as my waist is smaller than my hips, but it was not too bad with this pair. I love these jeans BUT..... be aware that they are pretty short and only come in one length. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall and too short for me - and I have never put them in the dryer!by Starrhodes5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a big girl and they fit great. Just had to get the right size. The 20 was too big so I got the 18. I don't think anyone can post pictures.by sparklegirl1235/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?