Johnson's Natural Baby Gift Set

$17.97
$17.97

Out of stock

Loading options...
Sold by Walmart.com

Shipping not available

 

Shipping

This item is not available for shipping.

Pickup not available

 

Pickup

This item is not available for pickup or at any of the Walmarts within 50 miles of your location.
Johnson's Natural Baby Gift Set includes:
  • Johnson's Natural Baby Lotion, 9 fl oz
  • Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo, 10 fl oz
  • Johnson's Natural Head-to-Toe Foaming Baby Wash , 9 fl oz
  • About this item

    Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.

    Excite your little one with a special gift-the Johnson's Natural Gift Basket. This basket features products from Johnson's Natural product line, made from 98% Natural plant and food derived ingredients with fragrance that does not irritate. The remaining 2 percent of the ingredients are dedicated to the ongoing safety and preservation of the gentle formula. This Johnson and Johnson baby gift set includes a baby lotion, a baby shampoo, and a head-to-toe baby wash. The baby wash gently cleanses the delicate skin, which is then moisturized by baby lotion. The shampoo cleanses the hair leaving it soft and fresh.

    About this item

    Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.

    Excite your little one with a special gift-the Johnson's Natural Gift Basket. This basket features products from Johnson's Natural product line, made from 98% Natural plant and food derived ingredients with fragrance that does not irritate. The remaining 2 percent of the ingredients are dedicated to the ongoing safety and preservation of the gentle formula. This Johnson and Johnson baby gift set includes a baby lotion, a baby shampoo, and a head-to-toe baby wash. The baby wash gently cleanses the delicate skin, which is then moisturized by baby lotion. The shampoo cleanses the hair leaving it soft and fresh.

    Johnson's Natural Baby Gift Set includes:

  • Johnson's Natural Baby Lotion, 9 fl oz
  • Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo, 10 fl oz
  • Johnson's Natural Head-to-Toe Foaming Baby Wash , 9 fl oz
  • Specifications

    Multi Pack Indicator: No
    Battery Type: Does Not Contain a Battery
    Model No.: 102957
    Shipping Weight (in pounds): 2.9
    Product in Inches (L x W x H): 5.75 x 8.0 x 8.5
    Walmart No.: 555196070
    Show

    Customer Reviews

    Customer Reviews | 36 reviews | 3.5 out of 5

    3.5 stars

    36 reviews | 3.5 out of 5

    3.5 stars

    36 reviews | 3.5 out of 5

    63%
    Would recommend to a friend
    5 stars
    17
    4 stars
    5
    3 stars
    2
    2 stars
    2
    1 stars
    10
    1-5 of 36 total reviews
    63%
    Would recommend to a friend

    Age

    Gender

    Eczema relief
    12/4/2015

    Customer review by Bunnie2

    5.0 stars 12/4/2015 by Bunnie2
    by Bunnie2

    The eczema on my hands is very painful. I have used different soaps over the past few months, the pain became worse with each brand I tried. I decided to try the baby department hoping to find a natural product that would give me good results and relief from the pain, dryness and itching. I purchased a bottle of the Johnson's natural head-to-toe foaming baby wash. I am extremely pleased with this product. The only problem is that it is very hard to find.

    Bunnie2
    Gilmer
    Would recommend to a friend? Yes
    Awesome face wash/ makeup remover
    10/6/2015

    Customer review by LisaH559

    5.0 stars 10/6/2015 by LisaH559
    by LisaH559

    I have used this product for years. The beauty reviewers should know that this is the best way to wash off eye makeup! My skin has been soft, clean and clear for years. I am now having issues finding this product at my favorite retailers. Please do not discontinue this amazing product.

    LisaH559
    Fresno, CA, USA
    Would recommend to a friend? Yes
    Simply best shampoo
    8/20/2015

    Customer review by MCH

    5.0 stars 8/20/2015 by MCH
    by MCH

    I use this shampoo for myself just a basic shampoo to wash my hair. One problem I do find it harder to locate this shampoo. I see the head to toe wash I would like to know if the body wash is the same.

    MCH
    Salem, MA, USA
    Would recommend to a friend? Yes
    Back to the Drawing Board
    5/25/2014

    Customer review by Bébé

    1.0 stars 5/25/2014 by Bébé
    by Bébé

    You've still not "got it", in my opinion. My ophthalmologist recommended "No More Tears (R)" Johnson's Baby Shampoo treatment for blepharitis & my experience was definitely NOT "no more tears (R)". I had to discontinue the suggested treatment due to irritation & tears. My bottle, LOT2933T claims, "as gentle to the eyes as pure water". I would list the ingredients on the back of the bottle, but consider it redundant, since you are already aware of them, as well as the negative publicity for some. I'm aware that you have reformulated the product as "New Johnson's Natural (R) Baby Shampoo" with an opaque container. In my opinion, you could keep the first eight & delete the last six. I realize that profit margin & shareholder happiness are paramount, but how 'bout giving the new product a little tweaking ?

    Comment from JOHNSON'S® Baby - 5/26/2014

    Thank you for taking the time to review this product. The experience you had is not typical of our products, and we would like to learn al itle bit more about your experience. Please call our Consumer Care Center at 1-866-565-2229 Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm EDT. We look forward to your call. Have a great day!

    Bébé
    Siasconset
    Would recommend to a friend? No
    Johnsons Naturals ALL Smell Wonderful
    4/25/2013

    Customer review by Lady J.

    5.0 stars 4/25/2013 by Lady J.
    by Lady J.

    My baby and entire family uses Johnon's Naturals and LOVE them. Perhaps the other person who entitled their review " GROSS" had something else on their skin but it could not have been Johnson's Naturals. My baby NEVER has a weird "twinge" in her nose.....my home is spotless and so clean that all we smell is that wonderful light frangrance of Naturals lotion, shampoo, and other Johnson's products. My husband works a lot outside and the ONLY thing he will use is Johnson's lotion on his skin. A company who knows sensitive baby's skin and been in business for over 100 years speaks for itself as far as product perfection, and the knowledge Johnson's has for baby and adult skin. I am a happy mother and wife who fully endorses Johnson's as I have used it my entire life, my mother and grandmother also used it.

    Lady J.
    Jackson WY
    Would recommend to a friend? Yes
    1-5 of 36 total reviews See all
    1-5 of 36 reviews

    Customer Reviews | 36 reviews | 3.5 out of 5

    Customer Reviews

    Customer Q&A

    We’re having trouble showing you Q&A for this item. Please try again later.

    Policies & Plans

    See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.

    Gifting plans

    Gift options are not available for this item.

    Pricing policy

    About our prices
    We’re committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we’ll match it. See more details at Online Price Match.

    Returns

    Returns are easy at Walmart
    Not happy with a purchase? No problem. We've made returning items as easy as possible. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Learn more about our Returns Policy.