About this item
We love babies. And we understand that their delicate skin and eyes are sensitive. That's why we made our unique No More Tears Head-To-Toe wash gentle enough to cleanse sensitive baby skin without drying. Now with hypoallergenic fragrance, it's dermatologist-tested, dye-free, soap-free and hypoallergenic. No wonder it's the #1 choice of hospitals and at home. Moms trust Johnson's Baby Always Mild & Gentle.
How to Use:
Wet baby's hair and body with warm water, apply wash with your hand or washcloth, gently lather, rinse & snuggle.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
- Gently cleanses without drying
- #1 choice of hospitals
- Hypoallergenic fragrance
- Added moisturizers
- Paraben-free, Soap-free, Dye-free
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.398 x 4.289 x 9.494|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes. a bad one.by Hftw9/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The JOHNSON’S Head-to-toe™ Baby Wash does include a mild fragrance. Thank you for the question.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes... but very soft for babiesby tequilagal8/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes a very mild fragrance. Really more of an "essence" than a strong smell.by Hmntrhng8/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 28ozby Asmileybee211/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 22 FL OZby Ksweets4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be 28 oz i believe.by UndergroundGoofyBee3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We want to assure you that our products are and have always been safe. We work with leading experts such as dermatologists, pediatricians, and nurses to make sure that each ingredient is pure and mild enough to use on baby's sensitive, delicate skin.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?