About this item
This John Frieda Frizz-Ease Conditioner leaves your tresses frizz free, soft and manageable. This John Frieda Conditioner is meant for damaged hair and is formulated with Frizz- Mending Complex as well as special silk protein to condition and also reinforce distressed hair. This Smooth Start Repairing Conditioner replenishes important oils that fight frizz to restore the hair's moisture at equilibrium; this also helps block out humidity. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Conditioner is also safe for use on color-treated hair. For healthy, silky soft hair, you should also use Smooth Start Repairing Conditioner with Frizz Ease Shampoo. This conditioner is perfect for tangled hair, and it makes combing easier since you do not have to apply a detangling product first.
John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Repairing Conditioner 10 oz:
· Contains Frizz-Mending Complex + special silk protein
· Frizz-Mending Complex weightlessly replenishes essential oils, the hairs natural defense against frizz. Restoring this proper balance of moisture helps prevent frizz and blocks out humidity
· Safe for color-treated hair
· Product in measurement in inches ( L x W x H ) 2.19 x 3.31 x 8.25
· Product model No: 15066
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.19 x 3.31 x 8.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How do I use this product? Is it a leave-in conditioner or once that I'll need to rinse out after applying?
- It must be rinsed out after applicationby PANDA101411/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need to rinse it out. I wrote in my review that I'll try it as a leave in conditioner of sorts when I can sit with conditioner on my head. The Frizz Ease cream is a leave in and so are the serums.The products are terrific if I do say so.....thanks!!!by Fraurisa10/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?