About this item
Take care of your hair with John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray. It is specially formulated to help ease dry and damaged hair. This John Frieda conditioner contains a special blend of vitamins and green tea extract to restore luster to your locks.
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray, 8 fl oz:
- Infuses hair with a high-potency blend of vitamins A, E and C, green tea extract and nourishing moisture
- Makes hair strong and resistant to breakage
- Hair conditioning spray instantly detangles
Water, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Vp/ Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Bisamino Peg/Ppg-41/3 Aminoethyl Pg-Propyl Dimethicone, Trideceth-12, Peg-8 Dimethicone Meadowfoamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-59, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Wheat Amino Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Olive Oil Peg-7 Esters, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.01 x 2.01 x 7.98|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Use of John Frieda Frizz-Ease Spray + John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray
- Hi Curious, My hair is not blonde like yours, it's very dark; but we have in common the fine hair that knots, gets static flyaways, and is too easily damaged. The directions on the Daily Nourishment spray are to spray it on towel-dried damp hair after shampooing, which works fine. However, I have found through experimenting that it ALSO works great to spray it on dry, unwashed hair! Of course it will make your hair wet if you use too much. But in the winter when my hair had so much static I couldn't even brush it without its flying all over the place, I would lightly mist it with this spray, run my fingers through to distribute it, and then let it dry for a few minutes before going somewhere. It really took care of the static and flyaways! It also helped with frizz - I live in a humid climate that makes my fine hair frizz easily. And of course frizz gets worse when your hair is damaged. I would recommend your using it according to the directions after you wash your hair to give it more strength and body, reduce static, frizz, etc., and repair damage. I would also invite you to try using a little on dry hair as I described to see if that helps with day-to-day static and frizz problems. Good luck! P.S. This past year I also tried the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Rehydrate Intensive Deep Conditioner. It's a cream you put on in the shower, leave in for a few minutes, then rinse out. It's really good! I used it once after coloring my hair, which always damages it, and it made my hair silky soft. The directions say to use it once a week; a week later I only used a tiny bit, and it was more than enough. In fact, the results were so good that after that I didn't even need to use it anymore! I think it's better than the conditioners that come with the hair color to use after coloring. Since your hair is fine and easily damaged like mine, you might want to try this product too. P.P.S. - When I ordered, Walmart had the same good price on ALL of the John Frieda Frizz-Ease products - $5.37. I think the price is the same online and in the stores. Best wishes!by wmkitties9/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No silicone or anything similar. INGREDIENTS: Water, glycerin, amodimethicone, panthenol, dipropylene glycol, VP/dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate copolymer, bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 aminoethyl PG-propyl dimethicone, trideceth-12, PEG-8 dimethicone meadowfoamate, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, polyquaternium-59, wheatgermamidopropyl dimethylamine hydrolyzed wheat protein, citric acid, butylene glycol, hydrolyzed vegetable protein PG-propyl silanetriol, sodium chloride, cetrimonium chloride, wheat amino acids, tocopheryl acetate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, chelidonium majus extract, rosa canina fruit extract, olive oil PEG-7 esters, methylchoroisothiazolinone, ascorbic acid, retinyl palmitate, methylisothiazolinone, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf extract Formula #2311. I sincerely hope you appreciate my typing all this!!! (LOL)by wmkitties1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?