John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo, 8.45 fl oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $2.17 List price $2.89Save $0.72
- $2.76 List price $3.58Save $0.82
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo helps your hair look its best. It's designed to enhance both natural and color-treated highlights. This John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoo is ideal for people with brown hair.
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo:
- For ultra-rich, ultra-luminous brunette color
- Enhances your individual highlights, natural or color-treated
- Vitamin droplets intensify brunette hues
- John Frieda shampoo, 8.45 fluid ounces
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Laureth-16, Glycol Distearate, Myristyl Alcohol, Cocamide Mea, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Tourmaline, Citrine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Tea-Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Pearl Powder, Polyquaternium-7, Ppg-9, Malic Acid, Laureth-4, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-25, Laureth-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Glycine, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Caramel.
Instructions: Apply Shampoo to Wet Hair and Gently Massage. Rinse Thoroughly. Repeat If Necessary. For Optimal Shine, Follow With Brilliant Brunette Light Reflecting Conditioner and Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock Leave-On Perfecting Glosser.
|Hair Type:||Color Treated , Shine|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1007001|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.87 x 3.00 x 8.22 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. would this work if my hair has been dyed,(not very decent) and i want my hair to go back to my natural color?
- no this is not going to fade out your color i suggest you buy the john frieda coloring product in brunette then you will have your color even and then you can use the john frieda brunette shampoo you will be happy!!by sukivee26/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As it says on the tube, the shampoo adds no color. From my experience it makes my hair softer and shinier after coloring it with Frienda hair color. I can't tell whether you mean you dyed your hair darker and it's fading or what color roots you have or if you're a Brunette. If I'm reading your question correctly the only thing I can say is that it definitely doesn't make my hair FADE- it looks healthier, shinier and feels softer. But one thing it does not do is add or fade color as far as I can tell - it will help your hair look healthier however if you use the correct type (brunette, blonde- whatever your natural hair color is). Sorry I can't answer your question in any better way - but hope this helps.by SkyerUbTheCity6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?