John Deere Monster Treads Roar and Rumble Tractor
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ready to topple anything that lies in its path, the John Deere Monster Treads Tractor combines the power of John Deere with the off-road excitement of monster truck styling. This incredibly fun John Deere tractor toy features shaking hood action, lights, sounds and steam-powered "smoke" for awesomely authentic effects. The Treads Roar and Rumble Tractor requires 4 AA batteries, which are conveniently included with purchase.
John Deere Monster Treads Tractor:
- John Deere tractor toy is equipped with incredibly fun monster truck styling
- Shaking hood
- Lights and sounds
- Real smoking exhaust action is powered by water; John Deere Monster Treads Tractor emits steam when the lever is pressed
- Treads Roar and Rumble Tractor requires 4 AA batteries (included)
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 10.5 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it's not motorized ... It does make motor sounds, has lights that flash, the hood rumbles & shakes and it even blows smoke (water vapor) from the exhaust ....by mike359621/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Batteries are for sound & lightsby phaas4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought it online, had it delivered site to store ....by mike359621/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to a local store..I personally don't recommend the item though. It stopped working within 2 days (even with new batteries)by NessAnn12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?