About this item
With a John Deere Powered Riding Toy, little construction operators can now scoop, carry and dump the front bucket from the driver's seat. Your child will also have the option to carry a load from one part of the yard to another. This 6-volt battery-powered ride-on toy can travel up to 2.25 miles per hour. Speed is controlled through a foot pedal. The wheels work indoors or outdoors on dirt, pavement or level grass for an all-terrain experience. The seat of this John Deere riding toy, mini power loader, is adjustable so that you can move it as your child grows. The loader is constructed from plastic and requires some assembly before use. This item includes a 6-volt battery and a charger.
John Deere Mini Power Loader 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On Toy:
- Operates indoors or outside on smooth, level grass, dirt or paved surface
- 1 speed forward
- Maximum speed: 2.25 mph
- Foot pedal accelerator
- John Deere riding toy, mini power loader has a working front bucket; scoops, lifts, carries and dumps from the driver's seat
- Plastic construction
- Large adjustable seat
- Automatic brakes when foot is lifted from accelerator
- Requires one 6V battery (battery and charger included)
- Dimensions: 43.5"L x 19.5"W x 22.5"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 55 lbs
- Adult assembly required
- 2-year warranty with consumer participation
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||4 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||27.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||43.5 x 19.5 x 22.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- age 2by ec20nc175/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 - 4 years. My grandson is a small 2 year old and he didn't have a problem reaching the pedal.by aherrin564/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?