John Deere Gator HPX Ride-On by Peg Perego
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The John Deere Gator HPX Ride-On is the perfect riding vehicle for little farm hands and field workers. This authentic John Deere HPX is an authentic-looking tractor car for kids that's great for putting around the driveway, backyard or cul-de-sac. Little drivers will love hauling everything from outdoor toys to gardening tools in this battery-powered ride-on toy's huge working dump bed with opening tailgate. The 3-position SmartPedal accelerator provides a smooth ride, automatic brakes and increased riding time, the 2-speed shifter with reverse allows them to drive at 2.5 or 4.5 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces, and helps bring home the realistic car play — they'll feel like they're really shifting. Parents will appreciate the adjustable seats and 2nd gear lockout that prevents beginners from going too fast. 12volt rechargeable high-capacity battery and charger included.
John Deere Gator HPX Ride-On:
- Two speeds plus reverse
- Smart pedal technology
- Extreme traction wheels with knobby treads
- Adjustable seats
- Dump bed
- Maximum weight of 130 lbs.
- 2-year extended warranty on the John Deere Gator HPX ride-on
- 12-volt rechargeable battery included
|Age Start:||3 Years , +|
|Age End:||+ , 8 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||77.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||50.0 x 36.0 x 28.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. It advertises a "dump bed". But does it actually work, or is it just for looks? And if it works, is it manual or powered? Thanks!
- The green ones are manual. There were yellow ones, worksite gators, that were only sold by toys-r-us that had a power dump box but it cost $50 more.by SolarRT994/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is manual and somewhat difficult for the younger kids to do because they need to pull up so far to get the bed to dump plus you need to unlatch the back gate for it to open to let the contents slide out.by NYMommy2one12/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes works-manuallyby miced10/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is manual. It does tip so that you can dump it. However, it is a bit flimsy and if you put anything that weighs alot in it, then it doesn't work really well. It is easy for the kids to use.by dinoboys10/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you buy it from Walmart, they usually assemble them free of charge if you ask... even if you have it sent site to store. Just call them when it arrives.by MarinaMom11/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The core is ready for you, but you need to put the bed, seat, and steering wheel on as well as other accessories. Pretty comprehensive instructions, though.by thibodeaux12/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, everything, from wheels to stickersby LPins12/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sadly my 11 yr old drives this and she is 4 ft 6 she just bends her legs out to the side but she has a great time with itby lilloric9/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe a little cramped...my son is a bigger 3 year old & he fits in it comfortably.by rmputerbaugh11/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes! My son is 8 years old and still rides it. Although it is a tight fit for him now. He has used it since he was 3. The seat moves back and fortha bit to help for shorter or longer legs. My daughter is 3 ft 7 in and she can easily ride it. Your child will get lots and lots of use from this toy!by mommytutukids5/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?