About this item
This John Deere Foot to Floor Tractor Ride-on offers imaginative fun for your active child. It offers a classic foot to floor play pattern, which is perfect for very young children. It's also built with a wide wheelbase for comfort and stability. This ride-on tractor features the traditional green and yellow design found in all kids' John Deere tractors, and requires easy adult assembly. The John Deere Foot to Floor Tractor Ride-on has a weight capacity of up to 60 lbs.
John Deere Foot to Floor Tractor Ride-on:
- Classic foot to floor play pattern — perfect for young, active children
- Traditional John Deere ride on tractor design
- Bright yellow and green colors
- Wide wheelbase for plenty of comfort and riding stability
- Kids' John Deere Tractor requires easy adult assembly
- Ride on tractor dimensions: 20"L x 9.8"W x 16.15"H
- John Deere Foot to Floor Tractor Ride-on weight capacity: up to 60 lbs
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Age Start:||18 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 9.8 x 16.15|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- The wheels do not turn when you try to turn the steering handles. No steering.by Peddler15/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front wheels are fixed, the steering wheel turns freely but does not guide the tractor.by OhMiJack12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But it is well made. Durable. My 3 year old plays with it every day. I have owned it since 2012 & works just like the day I brought it.by Nurseshoper9/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they don't, but the child can easily pick up the tractor and turn it, or push it to make it turn.by Gaga89/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?