Similar items in stock
- $11.63 Was $14.57Save $2.94
- $9.98 Was $10.53Save $0.55
Jillian Michaels Natural Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate, 14 oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Jillian Michaels Natural Chocolate Whey Protein is a high-quality nutritional formula specially designed to supplement your diet with the protein necessary for a lean, healthy, strong body. A superior protein source, whey provides all of the essential amino acids needed for energy, vitalityand strength, as well as to help build lean muscle. Packed with protein and fiber, each nutritious serving of Jillian Michaels Natural Whey provides a low fat, great tasting treat that can help satisfy your appetite any time of the day.
- 15g protein
- 100 calories per serving
- 3g fiber
- Great tasting
- Also available in vanilla
Warning Text: Notice: Use This Product As A Food Supplement Only. Do Not Use For Weight Reduction. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store In Dry Place And Avoid Excessive Heat. Tamper Resistant: Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing. Warning: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use And Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Not Intended For Use By Persons Under The Age Of 18.
Ingredients: Nutrition Information. Proprietary Protein Blend 19G, %Daily Value Not Established: Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate). Bcaa Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine). Ingredients: Proprietary Protein Blend ((Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Bcaa Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)), Buttermilk Powder, Inulin, Oat Fiber, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Fructose, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Stevia Extract (Stevia Rebaudiana) (Leaf). Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients. Contains Small Amounts Of Soy Lecithin To Improve Mixability. Typical Amino Acid Profile (Milligrams Per 27 G Scoop****): Essential Amino Acids: Histidine 309 Mg, Isoleucine 952 Mg, Leucine 1,744 Mg, Lysine, 1,262 Mg, Methionine 302 Mg, Phenylalanine 463 Mg, Threonine 1,086 Mg, Tryptophan***** 232 Mg, Valine 915 Mg. Nonessential Amino Acids: Alanine 624 Mg, Arginine 418 Mg, Aspartic Acid 1,586 Mg, Cysteine 294 Mg, Glutamic Acid 2,005 Mg, Glycine 263 Mg, Proline 812 Mg, Serine 806 Mg, Tyrosine 423 Mg. ***Daily Value Not Established For Sugars. ****Approximate Values. *****L-Tryptophan Is Naturally Occurring, Not Added.
Instructions: For Adults, Mix One (1) Scoop (27G) With 6-8 Oz. Of Water Or Your Favorite Drink. Mix 2 Scoops Into Your Favorite Drink And Take With A Serving Of Fruit And Vegetables As A Meal Supplement. Blender - Simple: Cover And Blend For 20-30 Seconds. For A Delicious Smoothie, Add Peanut Butter, Fruit, Or Yogurt Along With Ice Cubes. Shaker - Simpler: Cover And Shake For 25-30 Seconds. Glass & Spoon - Simplest: Stir For 20-30 Seconds Or Until Completed Blended.
Explore this item
|Form:||Powders , Health|
|Digital Video Formats:||Canister|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.90 x 4.90 x 5.16 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.50 g||3%|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15%|
|Sodium 60 mg||2%|
|Potassium 150 mg||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||11%|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 15 g||31%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mixed with water it's a snack, mixed with milk or milk substitute and things like fruit, peanut butter it becomes a meal. For me all I needed to feel full this morning was one scoop in milk.by Skyedog1/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This can also be used as a meal supplements. Directions: Mix 2 scoops into your favorite drink and take with a serving of fruit and vegetables as a meal supplement.by HDTS9/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it as one at times, and I have found it effective.. But it is best when mixed with a fruit, or even penuts. Otherwise, it doesn't keep you feeling good for long. And when most companies refer to "meal replacement", they are advertising to those who eat more than 3 meals. instead eating 4-6 (and sometimes more) small meals daily! And as a busy mommy myself, that is hard to do at times! Try ingesting something ever 3hrs to keep your metabolism up! and revved. for example. Eat breakfast, (apple even) few hours later, shake, then later lunchtime you wont over induldge, maybe a shake few hrs after that, around 3or 4 pm if you eat at noon for lunch , so by 7pm you eat dinner, and after wards when you feel your hungry after dinner. like 10pm! I wouldn't suggest using it all that time, but those are good times To use it if you do. I have used it as my breakfast, b/c this is surely better than a donut, mcd's or nothing at all!by lilRocky824/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With two scoops of powder, it can be a meal supplement. One scoop would be for post workout, according to the back of the container.by MamosainGA10/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use 2 scoops it is.by jpalum4/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Could be used as a supplement, but probably better for meal replacement or a workout supplement.by AmandaGal5/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a meal supplement....it says that you can use it as a snack or meal replacment. In order to lose more weight, i use it as a meal instead of a snack.Because it's they perfect meal...packed with protien and fiber and it's only 100 calories.So it's the perfect mealby LuvMybabiesAndHunny5/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it can be used as a meal supplement...or a snack after workouts if you prefer.I use it as a meal reaplacment,it keeps me full.Im trying to lose weight and with having 3 kids...this stuff is a tasty meal on the go!!!by LuvMybabiesAndHunny5/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15by Skyedog1/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry for such a late answer, but this contains 15 servings per container.by HDTS9/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14 Servings = 14drinks :)by lilRocky829/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 13-14 servings.by MamosainGA9/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's 14 scoops. So if you have 1 scoop a day...it's 2 weeks. Although I really feel like it has lasted longer than that.by jpalum6/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14by AmandaGal9/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says on the package that's it's supposed to be 14 servings.by TraceyN9/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it says adding peanut butter yogurt or fruit will turn this into a smoothie meal.by Skyedog1/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I blend mine with bananas or frozen berries.by HDTS9/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, either have the fruit as a side dish or throw the fruit and protein in a blender. If you either freeze the fruit or add some ice cubes, the shake will be thicker and more filling.by momof2864/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I like the chocolate with skim milk and ice cubes to make a shake. Or, I like the vanilla with skim milk and frozen fruit in lieu of ice cubes to make a smoothie. Jillian's infomercial on QVC actually demonstrates it with fruit.by MamosainGA10/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it says on the container to add a full serving of friuts/ veggies as a meal suppliment!by bellalayla9/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's great to mix in fresh fruit for a smoothie; I like to buy frozen fruit or to just cut up some of my favorite and throw it in the freezer. It gets your shake fruity and frothy like a milkshake!by TurboKickLover6/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...just remember to add the calorie could to it. I love it with bananas. My husband loves it with Strawberries OR peanut butter.by jpalum4/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?