About this item
The Jillian Michaels 3pc Vinyl Kettlebell Kit is the perfect addition to your home gym. It enables you to tone your entire body. The total body workout kettlebell set consists of three kettle balls in 5 lbs, 10 lbs and 15 lbs weights. They are made of vinyl, making them maintenance-free. Their convenient design makes them easy to handle during your workout. The kettlebells come with their own convenient storage tray. The set also includes an exercise chart and a Jillian Michaels instructional DVD to help you master the fitness routine.
Ultimate Vinyl Kettleball Set with Storage Tray:
|Additional Accessories:||Workout DVD , Exercise Chart|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.82 x 9.82 x 12.77|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know what's inside them but they are solid so I don't think there is sand inside of them.by Wigirl305/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are cement filled and plastic coated.by MITTK1/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- ironby lookout1/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are metal with a plastic coating.by tkribs1/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- painted cast ironby Antnee451/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Yes i am 62 and just starting on these will i ever get to the 15 lb or would thesr be too heavy for me
- Hi. I am 46 year old with Multiple Sclerosis & I am confident in time you will be able to use the 15 kettlebell. My husband is 59 & he likes them. We are both disabled but work out 5 days a week. I love to work out with them!by cateyz7/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- just start off with the five lbs...after about 2-3 weeks, move up to the 10 lbs, and so on...it will be hard, but your cardio should be picking up...once you can do the 15 lbs. with no sweat, then move up again...good luck!! safety first!!! :)by bballi11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?