Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $14.96
Jillian Michael Natural Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla, 14 oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Jillian Michaels Natural Vanilla Whey Protein is a high-quality nutritional formula specially designed to supplement your diet with the protein necessary for a lean, healthy, strong body. A superior protein source, whey provides all of the essential amino acids needed for energy, vitalityand strength, as well as to help build lean muscle. Packed with protein and fiber, each nutritious serving of Jillian Michaels Natural Whey provides a low fat, great tasting treat that can help satisfy your appetite any time of the day.
- 14 oz
- 15g protein per serving
- 100 calories per serving
- 3g fiber
- Taste great
Notice: Use This Product As A Food Supplement Only. Do Not Use For Weight Reduction. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store In Dry Place And Avoid Excessive Heat. Tamper Resistant: Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing. Warning: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use And Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Not Intended For Use By Persons Under The Age Of 18.
Nutrition Information. Proprietary Protein Blend 19.5G, %Daily Value Not Established: Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate). Bcaa Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine). Ingredients: Proprietary Protein Blend ((Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Bcaa Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)), Buttermilk Powder, Fructose, Inulin, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Stevia Extract (Stevia Rebaudiana) (Leaf). Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients. Contains Small Amounts Of Soy Lecithin To Improve Mixability. Typical Amino Acid Profile (Milligrams Per 27 G Scoop****): Essential Amino Acids: Histidine 314 Mg, Isoleucine 967 Mg, Leucine 1,772 Mg, Lysine, 1,289 Mg, Methionine 308 Mg, Phenylalanine 466 Mg, Threonine 1,107 Mg, Tryptophan***** 236 Mg, Valine 924 Mg. Nonessential Amino Acids: Alanine 633 Mg, Arginine 416 Mg, Aspartic Acid 1,609 Mg, Cysteine 299 Mg, Glutamic Acid 2,025 Mg, Glycine 262 Mg, Proline 825 Mg, Serine 818 Mg, Tyrosine 427 Mg. ***Daily Value Not Established For Sugars. ****Approximate Values. *****L-Tryptophan Is Naturally Occurring, Not Added.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.9 x 4.9 x 5.1|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.50 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.50 g||3%|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||16%|
|Sodium 45 mg||2%|
|Potassium 105 mg||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||10%|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 15 g||30%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes! It's sweetened with Stevia extract.by BambooParachute11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I see one of the ingredients is Stevia, a product of the Stevia leaf, an all-natural sweetener.by purlofgreatprice11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and it tastes horrible.by kmartin675/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not contain aspartame or sucralose. It does contain stevia which is the natural low-calorie sweetner.by missrunsalot1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My container says... no artificial sweeteners and no preservatives. Their is 3 grams of sugar ( fructose ). It is low calorie, low sugar, low carbs compared to other brands I saw at walmart. It is a taste you have to get used to! You do pay the price in the taste by it being low cal, carb, and sugar!by Kaysa10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the Jillians... I saw a review on the Jillians after I bought it, saying the biggest loser taste a lot better and is only 50 calories a scoop (that's all I know about the one you have) The Jillian I have honestly taste horrible, 100 calories per scoop, 15 grams protein per scoop, low carbs=7g but you minus the fiber grams 3 to get net carb of 4g, and low sugar of 3g..so if it's true biggest loser protein taste good..I'd stick with thatby Kaysa9/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Compare the labels... JM BL calories 100 50 protein 15g 6g fiber 3g 6g serving size 27g 17g sugars 3g 2g Another big difference is JL uses fructose and BL uses Stevia. The price/pound comparison is poor because the servings sizes are different (actually more servings/container in the BL than the JM). The BL would be better for sugar /calorie restrictive/weight loss diets and JL would be better for muscle building due to the increased protein. Bottomline... Whatever works for you.by pmfarm9/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is more protein in Jillian Michaels protein. 3x's the amount in the Biggest Loser Protein powder. It is also a better buy for your $ at 2lbs for $10.by blissfulNYer9/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Biggest Loser Protein has more fiber than Jillian Michaels' Protein and is designed more towards helping people feel satisfied so they eat less. As far as dissolving better, Biggest Loser Protein is made by Designer Whey which was the first company to introduce whey protein to the world back in 1993. They have the experience on how to make their products dissolve really well.by sdiegowmn5/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Carbs 7 grams..but their is 3 grams of fiber..so if you're looking for your net carb you would count twords a low carb diet..you minus the fiber making it only 4 carbs per serving..which is one scoop and it 15 grams of proteinby Kaysa1/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That would make it 4 net carbs because of the 3 grams of fiber. Hope this helps!by Jillypuddinpop5/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7.0 Gby ZxRMxR6/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $9.03List price
- $8.99List price
- $9.40List price
- $9.51List price