Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, 40 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy a healthy snack with Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter. Ideal on celery stalks, on apple slices or between two slices of bread, this peanut butter contains 90 percent peanuts and offers a fresh-roasted taste. Jif Peanut Butter contains natural ingredients without preservatives and requires no stirring or refrigeration.
Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter:
- Natural ingredients
- Look for the flavor seal
- Contains no preservatives
- No refrigeration required
- No need to stir
- Fresh-roasted peanut taste
- Contains 90 percent peanuts
- Jif Natural Peanut Butter, 40 oz
Ingredients: Made from Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less of: Salt, Molasses.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher , Natural|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.90 x 3.90 x 6.59 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||140|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 16 G||24|
|Saturated Fat 3 G||15|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 80 Mg||3|
|Total Carbohydrate 8 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||10|
|Sugars 3 G|
|Protein 7 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- flavor that is all, it enhances the flavor.by javrbh2/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- That is a great question to ask the manufacturer. Sugar is put in almost everything we eat and drink to make the foods and drinks taste better. That is the primary reason behind it. Fast foods have a lot of sugars in them, if you are concerned about sugar you can always ask about the contents in the foods at restaurants and fast food places.by daughterisaprincess2/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Call 1-800-283-8915 Jif's hot line!by DlRsr9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- peanuts are not in the gluten family. it does not say it was made on gluten free equipment. here is they're # so you can check with them 1800 283 8915by javrbh8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?