About this item
The Powell Merlot Jewelry Armoire can bring an artistic charm to your bedroom. Constructed from durable wood, this Jewelry Storage Armoire offers years of enjoyment. A beautiful way to store and organize jewelry, this chest has ample storage space to accommodate your entire jewelry collection. This wooden jewelry armoire features six deep pull-out drawers with luxurious black lining. The top of this jewelry chest flips open to reveal a mirror at its back, and features a storage compartment beneath for keeping various accessories like rings, bracelets, and bangles. The side doors on either side of this jewelry armoire opens up and offers easy access to compartments having necklace hooks.
Powell Merlot Jewelry Armoire:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||40.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 10.0 x 40.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- This is free standingby KelticWitch2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is freestanding but I would suggest attaching to the wall if you have small children. The box includes the pieces needed to attach to the wall.by rahrah0110/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IMO, I'd call it a shade darker than Cherry. But my bedroom furniture is cherrywood, and this compliments it very nicely.by KelticWitch2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dark brow walnutby Dothingsforher12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this a couple years ago. LOVE it. If they are still making it the same as before, there are two drawers that have divided sections, (9 sections in each of the two drawers), so it just depends on how large your earrings are. If you're talking posts and small to medium hoops, you could easily fit two pairs in each square.by KelticWitch2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?