About this item
Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer For Fair to Medium Skin Tones will give your skin a firmer appearance. It includes elastin and collagen, which have been clinically proven to improve skin elasticity. The natural glow moisturizer also features a subtle skin darkening complex to gradually create a great look for summer color. After only 2 weeks of daily use you will notice a visible difference with your skin radiating a healthy glow. This superior product is easy to use, smells good and feels nice, one that is sure to please.
.Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer For Fair to Medium Skin Tones:
- gradually createa natural-looking color
- Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer includes collagen and elastin
Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Ceteareth-20, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyimide-1, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, BHT, Fragrance, Erythrulose, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Dihydroxyacetone.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 3.0 x 7.81|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- It does work on your face - actually I've never used it anywhere but on my face.by Heliatrope5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does work on your face. I used the same one all over my body.by glenn123455/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Even the one for faces broke my skin out. Try the Dove Energy Glow for faces and perhaps a bronzer.by Spikiecat5/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now. I did not want to purchase the face version either, so I took a chance. It does work on the face and does not cause acne so far, I usually have sensitive skin so I was surprised. Overall, this product will work on the face as well as the entire body. Hope this helps!by bshortyfan935/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use it as your daily moisturizer, I think it would be just fine for that. I've actually been using it as a makeup, or as a foundation for my other makeup for almost a year. It does a good job as far as I'm concerned.by Heliatrope5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have sensitive skin and I used it on my face with no problems.by bshortyfan935/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, as it may make you break out. There is a version specifically for your face, though.by Spikiecat6/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Jergens also makes a gradual tanner that has SPF 20 in it (not a lot, but I guess better than nothing. Like someone else suggested you could put sunscreen on top). It's called Natural Glow & Protect. It does not have the cellulite fighting stuff in it though, but personally, I would rather take the protection.by Thrashel4/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not have any SPF protection, however you can wear it under you sunscreen. Just wait about 3 hours before applying your sunscreen. You can apply this product before bed if you like as well, and apply you sunblock when you go out.by bshortyfan934/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, none at all.by Spikiecat4/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?