Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
The Jerdon HL958C Eight-Inch Tabletop Two-Sided Swivel Oval Halo Lighted Vanity Mirror is an ideal bathroom and makeup accessory that provides lighting and magnification options to display a clean, bright reflection whenever you need it. The fog-free, two-sided oval mirror is eight inches by 10 inches in size and features a smooth 360-degree swivel design that provides one times and eight times magnification to make sure every detail of your hair and makeup are in place.
Jerdon 8" Tabletop 2-Sided Swivel Oval Halo-Lighted Vanity Mirror with 8x Magnification, 13.75" Height, Chrome:
- Mirror is an ideal bathroom and makeup accessory
- Dimensions: 8"L x 10"W
- Features a smooth 360-degree swivel design
- Provides 1x and 8x magnification
- Oval halo light design and smooth rotation provide a dynamic point of view
- This item can use the JPT25W replacement bulb (sold separately)
- On/off rotary knob on the back base will activate the halo lighting around the perimeter of the mirror when you need it
- Stands 13.75" high
- Stands upright on countertops, vanities and tables and has an attractive chrome finish that protects against moisture and condensation
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# HL958C
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 10.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This mirror operates from a plug.by CommunityAnswer5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, And thanks for your question. This vanity mirror plugs into an outlet and does not accept batteries. In response to one of the comments that the lighting is too soft, Jerdon sells a very broad range of vanity mirrors with varying levels of lighting. This particular mirror provides what is called "halo" lighting that projects from the circumference of the mirror to provide soft and even lighting. We hope this helps.by JerdonCustomerExpert8/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, And thanks for the question. You have correctly found an error in the description. This mirror only has two sides - one for regular viewing (1x) and the other with 8x magnification. We're sorry for the confusion and will be correcting the description soon! Thanks again. We hope this helps!by JerdonCustomerExpert6/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thanks for your question. Yes, the bulbs can be replaced. The bulbs are designed to provide 2000 hours of use. For replacements, look for the Jerdon model number JPT25w. We hope this helps!by JerdonCustomerExpert7/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?