About this item
The Jensen JCR 310 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with CD Player with Top-Loading CD Player will make a perfect addition to an office, bedroom or other space that would benefit from an alarm clock and your favorite music. The CD player is CD-R/RW compatible and features skip, search, forward and back, and you can also listen to your digital audio player via the aux-input jack. The AM/FM stereo features 20 station presets. The AM FM stereo alarm clock has dual alarm, sleep and snooze. You can wake to radio, CD or alarm, for the ultimate in control. This Jensen JCR 310 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with CD Player makes mornings more enjoyable, with control over the sound that wakes you, and is just as useful later in the day when you want to unwind with some music. If CDs aren't your thing, you can still enjoy the radio or plug in your Apple iPod or other MP3 devices.
Jensen JCR-310 Dual Alarm Clock AM/FM Stereo Radio with Top-Loading CD Player:
- Jensen dual alarm clock radio
- Wake to radio, CD or alarm
- Multi-function 0.6" green LED display
- Top-loading CD player
- Skip/search, forward and back
- Repeat 1 or all
- CD-R/RW compatible
- Auxiliary input jack for connecting your Apple iPod, MP3 or other digital audio players
- Programmable memory
- AM FM stereo alarm clock with digital PLL tuning and 10 AM/FM presets
- Power: AC 120V 60 Hz
- Jensen Radio with Top-Loading CD player
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.1 x 8.5 x 4.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The JCR 310 does not have a headphone jack. The unit has a AUX jack that enables you to listen to external devices such as MP3 players, CD player sand certain types of iPods. You listen to the device(s) through the speakers in the JCR 310by BoBo1A4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it doesn'tby Mslily964/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is an AUX jack but not a headphone jack.by CommunityAnswer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not have a USB port.by CommunityAnswer1/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?