About this item
The Jensen JCR-208 AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio helps make getting up in the morning a bit easier. It features a large 1.8" green LED display with digits that are easy to read, even in the dark. The high/low dimmer allows you to adjust the display's light output to suit your personal sleeping comfort levels. This Jensen alarm clock radio gives you the option of waking to either the radio or the alarm. The radio also comes with sleep and snooze functions. The Jensen AM/FM radio clock runs on AC power and also includes a battery backup to preserve your clock settings. The device additionally boasts an auxiliary line-in jack that allows you to connect the clock radio to your iPod, MP3 or other digital audio player. With your audio player of choice connected, you can wake up every morning to your favorite music. The equipment also includes an AM/FM radio to provide some ambiance or help you relax after a long day.
Use the Jensen JCR-208 AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio to start your day off right.
Jensen JCR-208 AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio
- 1.8" green LED display
- AM/FM receiver
- Wake to a radio or an alarm
- High/low dimmer control
- Auxiliary line-in jack for connecting your iPod, MP3 or other digital audio players
- Power: AC 120V/60Hz
- Back-up for Jensen alarm clock radio: One 9-volt battery (not included)
|Product Type:||Clock radio|
|Built-in Clock:||Digital clock|
|Alarm Wake-up Modes:||Radio|
|Speaker(s):||Speaker - built-in|
|Type:||Radio tuner - digital - AM/FM|
|Tuning Display:||LED display|
|Connector Type:||1 x audio line-in|
|Power Device:||Power adapter - external|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.7 x 4.8 x 3.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Can't find a spot for the plug in to charge anything so I'm going to say no. It's not a dock station.by Luke19635/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Bennefield7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it will not, it has only 3.5mm jack for audio. And it is mono and the speaker is very poor - so better spend your money on other decent product with docking station.by Derevensky9/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't find a spot for an MP3 player so I'm going to say no.by Luke19635/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can plug it your MP3 and listen to it, but I doubt that you will enjoy it...by Derevensky9/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?