About this item
Jennie-O Turkey Store Original Turkey Burgers:
- 50% less fat than USDA data for regular ground beef
- No gluten
- With natural flavoring
- Per serving: 200 calories; 160mg sodium; 16 grams protein
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
Turkey, Natural Flavoring, Salt.
To fry: in large skillet over medium heat, cook frozen burgers in small amount of vegetable oil 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fully cooked. To broil or grill: broil frozen burgers 4 inches from heat or grill 4 inches from hot coals about 4 minutes per side or until fully cooked. Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Explore this item
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||140|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 15 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 4 G||20|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 100 Mg||34|
|Sodium 160 Mg||7|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 16 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question