Jell-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Mix, 19.6 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
This Jell-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is easy to make and requires only 15 minutes of preparation. Made with real Honey Maid Grahams, the 19.6 oz no-bake cheesecake contains real strawberry filling, as well as crust mix.
Ingredients: Topping: Strawberries, Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% of Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Pectin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Red 40. Filling Mix: Sugar, Dextrose, Modified Food Starch, Baker's Cheese (Skim Milk, Lactic Acid, Culture, BHA [Preservative]), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains Less Than 2% of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Salt, Mono- And Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol Monostearate, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Hydroxylated Soy Lecithin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6. Contains: Milk, Soy. Crust Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Graham Flour, Soybean Oil And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Less Than 2% of Honey, Leavening (Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate), Salt, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Cornstarch.
Directions: What you need! Crust: 2 tbsp. Sugar And 5 tbsp. Margarine or butter, melted. Filling: 1-1/2 cups cold milk* for best flavor, do not use prepared nonfat dry milk. Filling will have a soft set if made with soy milk. Make it! 1. stir crust mix, sugar And melted margarine or butter in 9-inch pie plate until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press onto bottom And up side of pie plate. Pour milk into medium bowl. Add filling mix. Beat with mixer on low speed 30 sec., Then beat on medium speed 3 min. (Filling will be thick.) Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 1 hour. 3. squeeze strawberry topping over dessert; spread to cover dessert. 4. dip pie plate, just to rim, in hot water 30 sec. For easy cutting And serving. Store in refrigerator.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.2 x 12.438 x 9.813|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||35|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4 G||6|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 G||13|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 290 Mg||12|
|Total Carbohydrate 43 G||14|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||4|
|Sugars 27 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
Q. Last one I bought had directions to put chocolate on top of the crust, what was the directions for it
- The chocolate comes in a pouch in liquid form. You just spread it on the graham cracker crust before putting the filling in.by magfag7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- MY OWN IDEAS: By coating the crust with melted chocolate chips, your crust will ad great strawberry/chocolate cheesecake flavor. How about drizzling melted chocolate chips over the pieces right before serving? Or chopped up tiny chunks of chocolate and fold into the filling after mixing? Chocolate curls look delicate & beautiful on top of cheesecake topping! (Use potato peeler on a Hershey's chocolate bar!)by JillianAngel311/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There wasn't any chocolate that came with the box, but if you have chocolate syrup you can add it, it does give it a great taste.by goulgirl11/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The filling requires a mixer but I used a whisk and it came out great!by RockForever12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Equipment: Hand mixer (I used a stand mixer, which was even better) Ingredients: Milk for the filling Sugar and butter for the crust The prep time is about 15 minutes, and you let it cool in the fridge for an hour.by magfag7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Milk for the jello, butter for the crust and boiling or hot water, it will show you why on the package.by goulgirl11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure where those came from but this box is about the same size as a box of cake mix and has three pouches for crust, filling and the fruit toppingby CaliCutie11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is smaller than that. approx. 7 1/2 H x 5 L x 2 1/2 W.by RockForever11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Those specs are usually off. The box is a little shorter, but fatter than the average cake box. The product itself will fill an 8" round cake pan.by magfag11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?