About this item
The Jeep Traveler Tandem Stroller in Spark Green is a space saver, time saver and life saver. It's extremely portable, with a compact fold and upright standing design. This versatile tandem stroller also packs conveniently into compact cars — no mini-van or SUV required! Designed for parents with toddlers, the front seat is big-kid friendly with easy seat access and a play tray. The stroller's rear seat accommodates the most popular infant car seat brands to keep newborns close by.
Jeep - Traveler Tandem Stroller in Spark Green:
- Front seat is easy to get your child in or out, and includes our popular toy steering wheel
- The tandem stroller's rear seat accommodates many of the most popular infant car seat brands
- For children up to 40 lbs., no more than 40" tall, and whose head rests below the top of the seat back
- Stroller folds easily for storage
- Sturdy, metal frame
- Standard wheels
- Large storage basket
- Stadium-style seating for a better view from both seats
- Child tray with tilting toy steering wheel
- Dual cup/juice holder
- Smart handle adjusts to 3 height positions
- Extra-large, independent canopies
- Parent cup holder
- Two cargo bags for storage
- JPMA certified
- Model #JT012-XSA
- Assembly required
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||40 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||43.64|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||45.0 x 23.0 x 42.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby geerbox702/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is secured by being in between the two seats. Plus the belt strap is only on the rear seat to hold it in place.by lrherna111/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Northof499/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Jeep Traveler Tandem Stroller is designed to accommodate an infant car seat in the rear seat only. Thanks for your question!by KolcraftStaff8/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Safety 1st onBoard 35 and onBoard 35 AIR are compatible with the Jeep Traveler Tandem. Below is a complete list of compatible infant car seats: •Baby Trend® EZ Flex-Loc •Baby Trend® Flex-Loc •Baby Trend® Latch-Loc •Britax® Chaperone •Chicco® KeyFit •Chicco® KeyFit 30 •Combi® Shuttle 33 •Graco® Safe Seat •Graco® SnugRide® Infant •Graco® SnugRide® 30 •Graco® SnugRide® 32 •Graco® SnugRide® 35 •Peg Pérego® Primo Viaggio •Safety 1st® onBoard™ 35 •Safety 1st® onBoard™ AIR Thank you for your question!by KolcraftStaff10/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont know about your car seat specifically, however I did have a car seat that was NOT one listed as approved for this stroller and it did NOT fit. My car seat was a bit too wide and didn't slide down in between the bars to the handle, so you may run into that issue.by lrherna16/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Theres are the car seats that fit: Baby Trend® EZ Flex-Loc Baby Trend® Flex-Loc Baby Trend® Latch-Loc Britax® Chaperone Chicco® KeyFit Chicco® KeyFit 30 Combi® Shuttle 33 Graco® Safe Seat Graco® SnugRide® Infant Graco® SnugRide® 32 Graco® SnugRide® 35 Peg Pérego® Primo Viaggio Safety 1st® onBoard™ 35by Raniquah8/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only the safety 1st designer 22by Angelik15/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, both seats of the Jeep Traveler Tandem recline independently of each other, enabling both children to sit up or recline at the same time. Thank you for your question!by KolcraftStaff8/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rear seat is adjustable to an extent but not the front seatby lrherna16/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the seats does recline the back seat recline alot more then the frontby Raniquah6/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the seats recline the back seat recline more then the front does.by Raniquah6/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?