About this item
This Jeep - Overland Limited Music on the Move Jogging Stroller features an iBaby sound system for music on the move. The removable sound system connects to iPods and MP3 players and can be used anywhere. The fixed front wheel and smooth riding tires of the stroller give a better jogging experience. You can track your speed and distance with the help of the trip odometer. This Jeep - Overland Limited Music on the Move Jogging Stroller adds both comfort and UV protection for your child with a reclining seat back and adjustable sun rider canopy. The five-point harness system securely holds your child in the fierce orange lightweight jogging stroller. Use the triggers to smoothly and easily fold the free-standing baby jogger for storage or transport.
Jeep - Overland Limited Music on the Move Jogging Stroller, Fierce Orange:
- Lightweight frame with fixed front wheel for better jogging performance
- Smooth-riding 16" tires with reflectors
- iBaby sound system connects to iPods and MP3 players, is removable, and can be used anywhere
- The fierce orange lightweight jogging stroller easily folds with triggers and remains upright after folding thanks to the free-standing design
- Reclining seat back
- Snack tray with cup holder
- Trip odometer monitors speed and distance
- Height adjustable smart handle
- Quick-release front wheel for easy storage
- Sun rider canopy adjusts to block sun
- The baby jogging stroller has a large storage basket for baby's gear
- Height-adjustable, five-point harness and safety tether
- Jeep jogging stroller seat accommodates a child up to 45 pounds
- Has MOM (Music On the Move) feature
- Do not use the baby jogging stroller while jogging until child is 6 months of age
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Age Start:||6 Months|
|Age End:||4 Years|
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||45 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 21.0 x 41.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. There was nothing mentioned about the age of children recommended for this unit? Is this stroller appropriate to walk my newborn in?
- No, it's still a little big for my 6 month old.by Hutch6612/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Jeep Overland Limited Jogging Stroller is for use with children who can sit up unassisted, weigh less than 45 lbs. (20.4 kg), and whose head rests below the top of the seat back. You should not use this stroller while jogging until your child can sit up unassisted. Thank you for your question!by KolcraftStaff8/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not until they can sit up alone... otherwise they will fall to one side or forward. for ages 6 months to 3 years i would say. mine is 22 months and loves the music and the comfortable seating.by chrispix3265/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. Well at least I wouldn't. I doesn't come with any infant insert to help the head.by UNeke5/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 3 month old is barely big enough at the smallest adjustment of the shoulder straps.by HappyKingdomShoes4/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not recommended. Maybe after 4 months born. My daughter has 1 year old and she loves this stroller. She sleeps, plays and jogs in this stroller better than Peg Perego's Pliko P3. This stroller is easier to close than Pliko. This stroller has a great success here in Brazilby An anonymous customer10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the item description it states; Do not use this product while jogging until child can sit up unassisted.by opaCraig8/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no this is for a baby who is over 4-6 months old. they have to be able to sit up alone. it does lay back but not like a regular stroller. they don't make car seats for this one. it's an outdoor or in a mall stroller not an everyday easy to turn on. try a graco one. i have the winnie the pooh one from walmart and this jogger. each as a purpose and this one is mostly for exercise.by chrispix3265/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not made to hold one as far as I could tell.by kspprints5/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this does not include a car seat. This is not compatible with a car seat.by TheShopper314/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does not. most jogging strollers with real bike tires like this one do not. i actually don't mind. i've taken it in the mall and been just fine. i also have a regular stroller that the carseat used to fit on, those are better for smaller turns. this is great for outside and in the mall but not so much where you make small tight turns like in the aisles of a clothing store.by chrispix3265/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't and if you arent running it can be annoyingby kspprints5/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It swivels and can lock as wellby UNeke1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?