About this item
When you are out and about with your little one, having a clean surface to change diapers on is so important. Don't rely on public restrooms to have a changing station; instead carry your own Folding Changing Pad with you everywhere you go. The Jeep On The Go Changing Pad With Wipes Case has a medium-sized pocket that is perfect for holding diapers, diaper cream and the included wipes case. This Travel Changing Pad is Polyester and can be easily folded and tucked away into your diaper bag, purse or backpack. If you don't want to put it in a back, the attached travel handle makes it easy to carry this wherever you go. Tuck it under your arm, or hang it from your stroller handle. This convenient changing pad is a must-have.
Jeep On the Go Changing Pad with Wipes Case:
- Fold-up changing pad
- Travel handle
- 100 percent polyester
- Medium pocket
- Dimensions: 11.5"L x 7.5"W x 1.75"H
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 7.5 x 1.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby glazy34510/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby never2joyful258/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just took a washcloth with dishsoap and wiped it clean. I have also put it in the washing machine on the handwash cycle. We took this changing pad everywhere & loved it.by never2joyful2512/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i just use a damp cloth and wipe it down and then let it air dry as it is coated in a water proof material. I would not put it in the drier.by glazy34510/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?