About this item
Finally you can enjoy using one stroller that does it all! The Jeep Liberty Limited Stroller is the answer for those parents who go from nature walks to sidewalks to malls. Customize the Jeep Liberty Limited Stroller to be your own travel system using favorite brands such as Chicco, Graco and Peg Perego infant car seats. Another must-have feature is the iBaby Sound System, which lets you hook up your Apple iPod or MP3 player for music on the move.
Jeep Liberty Limited Stroller, Black:
- The Black Jeep Liberty Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Grow-with-me 5-point safety harness
- iBaby sound system easily connects to your Apple iPod and MP3 player
- "I drive" entertainment toy includes horn, car sounds and music
- Large storage basket plus removable cargo bags
- Parent tray includes deep cup holders
- Accepts over 15 different infant car seats so you can create your own travel system
- Rugged 12" inflatable tires grip all types of terrain
- Easy-swivel front wheel locks for uneven surfaces
- Convenient 1-hand and self-standing fold
- Black Jeep Liberty Stroller Weighs 32 lbs
- Steel frame
- Jeep Liberty Baby Stroller Model# JL056-XGR1
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||50 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||37.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||46.5 x 25.5 x 41.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.