About this item
This wheeled carry-on upright luggage comes with 2" expandability providing ample storage capacity. Featuring fully lined interior, dual front pockets, self-mending zippers allow easy opening and closure, while the inline skate wheels & push-button telescopic handle system provide easy mobilty.
21" upright suitcase
- Dual front pockets
- Self-mending zippers
- Inline skate wheels
- Recessed, push-button locking handle system
- 2" Expandability
- Internal hanging accessory kit
- Product Dimensions: 21" x 14" x 7.5"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 14.0 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes and no. It has a cheap zip in the center of the liner. I have never opened it because it keeps getting caught on the edges. It's so cheap that I'm afraid once opened, I may not be able to zip it back again.by mail4asim9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby skyledge8/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but the material is very thin.by MaryTampa1912/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used this suitcase on Delta, US Airways, Frontier and United to name a few. On the last united flight I was on a small regional jet so they check in my luggage before entering the aircraft and I picked it up when I got off the plane. Hope this helps.by mail4asim9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the airline. Go to the airline website and check the dimensions. Different airlines seem to have different requirements. At any rate, don't use the front pockets, for when full, they seem to make the bag too wide for some airlines and they make the bag fall over when "parked".by skyledge3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?