About this item
Keep rooms warm and cozy with the Holmes Ceramic Heater HCH4051UM. This device may be small, but it's incredibly powerful, delivering immense heat wherever needed. The compact ceramic heater has an easy-use comfort control thermostat. It features two heat settings; maximum at 1500W and minimum at 750W that can be easily be regulated and set to a level where you want. Customize your comfort with the easy to see and use heater controls. The power light has high visibility so you will always know when the heater is on; it also an automatic overheat shut off safety feature, for added convenience. The cool touch plastic housing allows for safe portability and placement almost anywhere in the room. The Holmes ceramic heater is ideal for heating home and small offices as well as small-sized rooms. It blows warm air for quick distribution and is ideal for living spaces, offices and bedrooms.
Jarden Home Environment Holmes Compact Ceramic Heater:
- Manual controls
- 2 heat settings
- 1500W maximum
- Holmes electric heater for offices and small rooms
- Adjustable thermostat
- Manual user reset
- Cool touch plastic housing
- Auto shut-off
- Model # HCH4051UM
- Compact and easily portable
- Blows warm air for quick and even heating
|Power Output Watts:||800-1100 Watts|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.4 x 7.2 x 9.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no, it does notby Lionhill12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a security system that turns off the equipment if it starts to overheat.by Nick215312/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Albright12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the heater does not shutoff immediately when tipped over. However, once the product senses excessive heat it will shut off. So if the product tips over - grill side down - the product will shut off in a few seconds; after sensing excessive heat.by ksksksks12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby ksksksks11/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does work, I ran my Holmes for 30 min. and started to turn down the thermostat control until it shuts off. the Holmes will turn off and on once the temperature starts to drop in your room.by yamabeast12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby rickyetta12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is rated 120 V, 60 Hz, 1500 W. Using the formula I (current) = W (power (watts)) / V (voltage), we get 12.5 A. So I would say this product is rated 12.5 A at the highest heat and fan setting.by ksksksks12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At 1500 watts, unit draws 12.5 ampsby yamabeast12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?