About this item
This Jarden Home Environment Holmes Twin Window Fan allows you to create relief from the hot weather by drawing in cool air from the outdoors and pushing out stale indoor air. Its comfort control thermostat helps to maintain your personal comfort level by cycling on and off to the set level. It features dual-blade operation and will fit in most slider or double-hung windows. With a slim design, this 9" window fan can be used without removing the window screen. The adjustable extender screen and a bonus panel allow you to secure the fan in larger windows. This window fan with thermostat (manual) comes with three speed settings and an independent electronically reversible motor.
Jarden Home Environment Holmes 9" Twin Window Fan with Manual Thermostat:
- Dual blade operation
- Designed to fit into most double hung and slider windows
- Slim design allows for use with window screen in place
- Independent electronically reversible motors allows for air intake, exhaust or air exchange
- 3 speed settings
- Adjustable extender screen and bonus extender panel help to secure fan into larger windows
- 1-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.7 x 6.0 x 13.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it willby eaglehead4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't come with that kind of thermostat, but it has a dial on it that controls the fan and really the only way to get it to a position for your comfort, you would have to play with it for about a week or so to find the right setting/position that is right for you. Once you have it installed in your window, then play with the control to see what spot it turns off at. This way here, you will start to see what dial the control is on. I hope this helped at least, a little bit anywayby gidgetsintrouble4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing comes apart so its a nightmare to clean. Once it gets pretty dirty i would hold it in such a way my garden hose or shower head would not get the motors TOO wet. Then leave it in the hot sun to dry outby TheAWK5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?