Check out these related products
- Clearance$4.10 Was $4.60Save $0.50
- from $5.10
- Reduced Price$6.56 Was $7.87Save $1.31
- $4.63 Was $5.56Save $0.93
- $10.74 Was $11.75Save $1.01
- $4.24 Was $4.50Save $0.26
- Reduced Price$18.24 Was $24.99Save $6.75
- Reduced Price$13.05 Was $17.99Save $4.94
- $6.15 Was $6.87Save $0.72
Janlynn Stitch Xcessories 3.75" Round Frame, Gold, 2pk
Consider these popular products
- from $4.00
- $9.09 Was $9.91Save $0.82
- $7.55 Was $9.41Save $1.86
- from $6.38
- $20.99 Was $24.46Save $3.47
- $6.27 Was $6.64Save $0.37
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Janlynn Stitch Xcessories Round Frame is perfect for framing needlework, photographs, memorabilia and so much more.
Janlynn Stitch Xcessories 3.75" Round Frame, Gold, 2pk:
- Perfect for framing needlework, photographs and more
- Includes: 2 plastic frames
- Cardboard backing not included
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This frame is a frame - it is not for actually doing the cross stitch, but for displaying the final project. Use a hoop - two circles of wood or plastic - that fit one inside another, usually tension-controlled by a spring or screw located on the outer hoop. Hoops come in a variety of sizes and are readily available at most stores selling needlework supplies. Be sure to stitch around the edges of your fabric before starting to prevent raveling. Check out some needlework books for more details about preparing your fabric for stitching and for framing your work when done.by SuperAl941/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?